49ers Sign CB Jason Verrett

J-ALL-DAY

Hard to complain about this move at this price tag. Hopefully he can get on the field and stay healthy. If I'm the FO I am not done with the CB position. Relying on Verrett's ability to stay healthy would be a huge mistake. 

There was news a couple months back about how the 49ers were revamping their Medical/Strength and Conditioning Personnel, it doesnt look like we have to wait a long time before we determine how smart of investment that was. 

I love this signing. I wonder if it means DJ Reed is going to get continued looks at FS because i thought he played well enough last year to get a chance to start in the secondary in some capacity. 

Just now, 48 1/2ers said:

There was news a couple months back about how the 49ers were revamping their Medical/Strength and Conditioning Personnel, it doesnt look like we have to wait a long time before we determine how smart of investment that was. 

I love this signing. I wonder if it means DJ Reed is going to get continued looks at FS because i thought he played well enough last year to get a chance to start in the secondary in some capacity. 

In fairness, I don't know if anyone can stop verrett from getting hurt lol. With some guys, it's just unavoidable. Genetics and all that

Archived