Golden Tate signs with Giants

49erurtaza

This makes perfect sense. Trade OBJ who is too fast for Eli’s noodle arm for a 1st and 3rd to bolster the rest of the roster. Meanwhile, they sign Tate who can’t outrun Eli’s noodle arm to replace OBJ. Pure genius.

I'm sure the money is front loaded and it's not too much anyway. It's not an issue for them now either. He's a good guy to have on the team and can help a young qb. Mara will never just tank a season. The draft and new qb is the only thing that really matters for them. If they can get the RT they can have a good offense.

Not extactly an awe inspiring signing. I imagine it’s difficult to get free agents to New York given the obvious rebuilding state.  But the Giants are reportedly going to have $100 mil in cap space next offseason. They need some money on the books. And Golden Tate made a business decision. Good for him. But I’m scratching my head

Just now, Gmen said:

Not extactly an awe inspiring signing. I imagine it’s difficult to get free agents to New York given the obvious rebuilding state.  But the Giants are reportedly going to have $100 mil in cap space next offseason. They need some money on the books. And Golden Tate made a business decision. Good for him. But I’m scratching my head

Gotta have someone to throw the ball to whoever the QB ends up being

Archived