Bruce Ellington?

IheartMyV8

Before the signing, me: "Bruce Ellington? Nah, don't really care for him. Not exciting. Not a difference maker."

After reading he signed one year cheap, me: "I like the depth he provides in the slot. The Pats were clearly targeting a slot guy after having interest in Amendola, Cole Beasley, and Golden Tate. For one season? Why not!"

36 minutes ago, mission27 said:

We can only hope 

i actually changed my tune on this a bit yesterday. berrios i would like to see flourish but im not sure he will beat out ellington. i liked berrios for his potential as a prospect in the patriots system but ellington is actually a decent receiver already and has tons of experience in the nfl. i think ellington is a lock to make the roster and berrios is probably going to be waived unless he just develops exponentially by the start of pre-season.

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 11:25 AM, DoleINGout said:

i think ellington is a lock to make the roster and berrios is probably going to be waived

Should have stuck with your original take Dole.

To be fair, this was before they signed Dorsett, Maurice Harris, Demaryius Thomas, tendered Josh Gordon, or added rookies N'Keal Harry and Jakobi Meyers. So...