Raiders release Jordy Nelson

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jordy was one of the worst WRs in the league last year. Literally a walking corpse. And that’s being generous. I remember I put his speed on Madden to 65 for a more accurate reflection of his play. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7180039

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Why do they need that money cleared? 

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jordy was one of the worst WRs in the league last year. Literally a walking corpse. And that’s being generous. I remember I put his speed on Madden to 65 for a more accurate reflection of his play. 

Do you think he's gonna retire? I kind of thought he would after the Packers cut him. 

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

Do you think he's gonna retire? I kind of thought he would after the Packers cut him. 

He retired in the middle of last season and changed his mind a month mater. I could see him signing a one yet minimum vet deal with a SB contender but who would really want him?

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He retired in the middle of last season and changed his mind a month mater. I could see him signing a one yet minimum vet deal with a SB contender but who would really want him?

Lol I totally forgot about that!

And my man, that's an obvious answer! The Patriots! 

28 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Because Nelson could rebound? Have a better year? Money isn't huge, at all? Cut him in camp, if you want? 

I read his guarantees kick in tomorrow. I could see us bringing him back at a reduced rate, but he is simply not worth what we were going to pay him.

For Raider fans, I was one of Carrs biggest critics. However, gentlemen, we had our T’s grade out #72 and #74 out of 74. And slow slow Jordy Nelson as our #1.

Imagine playing Madden as the QB and your T’a are 63 OVR each, your RB is 71 OVR Doug Martin with 84 spd, and your WR1 is Jordy Nelson with 65 spd and 85 cth and WR2 is 72 ovr with 65 catch rating. 

Carr and Gruden didn’t have much to work with...

Archived