Yes!! Maurice Harris, wide receiver, 1-year

DoleINGout

https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/3/14/18266255/2019-nfl-free-agency-patriots-sign-wide-receiver-maurice-harris

This is underrated signing of the off-season ao far by the Pats!! Great feel against zone and reads coverages well. Not the fastest guy, but certainly fast enough. Big guy at 6'3, over 200 lbs. and shifty. Was a guy who had a rapport with Alex Smith. Reliable pass catcher cheap, exactly what the Pats needed.

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I can’t tell if y’all are joking or not.  Harris got limited playing time in a very weak redskins WR core.  I would be surprised if he made the Pats final roster.  He’s most likely camp fodder.

he is notjing dpecial but he is reliable anf hard working. in combo with his size and awareness on the field against coverage I think the fit is great which is why I am excited.

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I can’t tell if y’all are joking or not.  Harris got limited playing time in a very weak redskins WR core.  I would be surprised if he made the Pats final roster.  He’s most likely camp fodder.

Well, to put it lightly we are desperate for WRs. Any sighting is exciting at this point. Lol

35 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Well, to put it lightly we are desperate for WRs. Any sighting is exciting at this point. Lol

If they replace Chris Hogan with Randall Cobb and return with Edelman and Dorsett plus Maurice Harris that is already an improvement from last year. Throw in the wild cards of Josh Gordon, Braxton Berrios, Bruce Ellington and a rookie or two then maybe by the end of 2019 their receiving corps will be considered relatively "good".