49ers sign Jordan Matthews WR

N4L

26 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

He sucks and the Niners have no idea what they're doing. Their strategy is clearly just add a bunch of pricey guys in free agency, hope they stay on the field and see what sticks for a mediocre season.

I feel like this is probably not the signing to say they are just trying to sign a bunch of pricey guys lol. This really isn't the signing to go negative on at all. He's a depth piece who may not even make the roster. There's nothing wrong with adding pieces like that

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I feel like this is probably not the signing to say they are just trying to sign a bunch of pricey guys lol

I was triggered by all of the Niners threads in combination with the weird fit of Matthew given the roster they have of receivers already. Plus Matthews just seems like a player who overestimates himself.

12 hours ago, N4L said:

I actually really like this signing. Hes got some good physical traits and has been pretty consistent and healthy to my knowledge. 

Hes reliable

my understanding is that he has had dropsies throughout his career with the eagles and isn't reliable because of his injury history which extended into the Patriots training camp last summer until the eagles picked him back up. he is just mediocre imo.

Archived