Depth Chartin'

Cheech

As @Chili has stated, we will need someone to return kicks. 

As anti-Trevor Davis as I have been, I am not opposed to keeping him around kind of in that Jarrett Bush/Dimitri Goodson/Korey Hall special teams player.  He is a good return man, and a good gunner on kick coverage.  I think he is an abomination at WR, and would be very much against giving him a second contract, based on what he has shown so far in his career.  BUT he is still on a rookie contract and we could get some cheap special teams play out of him.

19 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

As anti-Trevor Davis as I have been, I am not opposed to keeping him around kind of in that Jarrett Bush/Dimitri Goodson/Korey Hall special teams player.  He is a good return man, and a good gunner on kick coverage.  I think he is an abomination at WR, and would be very much against giving him a second contract, based on what he has shown so far in his career.  BUT he is still on a rookie contract and we could get some cheap special teams play out of him.

Man I haven't thought about Korey Hall in a long time.

29 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

IF your D never allows a point to be scored, the kickoff return issue is removed.

If your D gets a turnover on each possession, the punt returned issue is removed.

Hence why GB is loading up to improve the defense.  Gutekunst playing the other GMs like fools.