Jordy cut

Pugger

48 minutes ago, 66PinG said:

Who's ring of honor?

Not in GB. Packers HOF? Yessir!!

Ring of Honor? Never in a million years.

Yes, Jordy would need to get into the NFL HOF to be in the Ring of Honor.

I wonder if the Raiders will bring him back for a lower salary and he was cut for financial reasons?

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

No no no. I mean guys that become free agents again. They're always talked down like that will prevent GB from signing them like the front office reads their comments. James Jones. Jennings. Jordy. Tramon. Etc. None of them were great players anymore or anything. But then some total washed up bum will be out there and I'll read his name come up 5000 times like Tamba Hali or someone like that

Oh. Sorry. Didnt note the additional qualification. Still - I dont see it. If a guys still got it - his previously being in GB doesnt matter far as I'm concerned and in truth, I'm not seeing a bunch of opinions against guys like that. It's neithere here nor there......far too small a sample size to get worked up over IMO.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh. Sorry. Didnt note the additional qualification. Still - I dont see it. If a guys still got it - his previously being in GB doesnt matter far as I'm concerned and in truth, I'm not seeing a bunch of opinions against guys like that. It's neithere here nor there......far too small a sample size to get worked up over IMO.

It's not like an exclusive FF thing. Just GB in general. TBH it's not as bad with Jordy because so many are fond of him. But the usual suspects that want every fa ever are the ones that never want an ex packer. And you're right it's not worth it lol. I'm just pointing out how I see it

2 hours ago, Leader said:

You're just dying to take that full sized poster from the inside of the closet door! :)

You sayin' that Norm is "in the closet"????  :)

I see him more as living in his parent's basement, stealing their Wifi!  j/k Norm, nothing but love for yah.

56 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Packers fans: “Get rid of Cobb!  He’s washed up!”

Also Packers fans: “Bring back Jordy!”

I never said the first thing but obviously salary is a big part here. I wanted Nelson over Cobb then too. 

6 hours ago, Pugger said:

Yes, Jordy would need to get into the NFL HOF to be in the Ring of Honor.

I wonder if the Raiders will bring him back for a lower salary and he was cut for financial reasons?

Not likely. They didn’t cut him until after a 3 million dollar bonus was paid out. Some beat writer tweeted about it ... like yes the raiders just gave 3 million away for nothing.

Archived