Jordy cut

Pugger

2 hours ago, Toddfather said:

I read this in Dr. Seuss style... Keep it up. 

No we shouldn't sign him

Much to xbox fans chagrin

Not even if he's cheap

Cuz his game has gone to bleeep

Not even if he's free

To watch him slide on one knee

Not as a player or a coach

Poor Jordy's game is toast

Forgive me as I mean no harm

It's time for him to retire and farm

A) I would

B) He had moments last year and finished with better stats than that bum Cobb

C) I’m not confident with only Adams/Allison/Graham and the 2nd year guys. Yes MVS is solid, but I wouldn’t mind another year to learn the ropes from Jordy before a breakout season 3.

I would take him on a 1 year cheap deal.

1. He isn’t completely washed. He graded as a mid teir wr 2 last year (pff 70.7). That puts him above all wrs on the team not named Allison 

2. Rodgers chemistry matters. 

3. I feel like a lot of people are assuming a big leap from EQ, and MVS. I don’t think that’s a safe assumption. Sophomore slumps happen

4. our non Adams wrs didn’t do that well last year. Everyone remembers the flashes, but MVS, EQ, Kumerow, Ally all graded out as low end 3s to 4th Wrs per pff. In all reality, these guys shouldn’t have seen the field but did because injuries and lack of talent/exp. Ars passer rating fell like 30 points targeting these guys. I’d feel a lot better with a stable wr like Jordy in the mix, vs assuming a jump. 

I still dig Jordy.  Still think he'd put up 750 yards and 7 TD's with Rodgers.  Despite all that, it's a pass for me.  Let's get the young kids the most practice reps and game reps that they can get.  

Now, if an injury happens in camp or preseason?  I have Jordy on speed dial.

Archived