Jordy cut

Pugger

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Packers fans: “Get rid of Cobb!  He’s washed up!”

Also Packers fans: “Bring back Jordy!”

Cobb isn’t washed, he’s damaged goods.

Jordy is old but was productive last year. 740 yards in 15 games on the Oakland is a good season. PFF graded him a mid teir  2. 

When looking at our wrs, I’m not really comfortable with any outside of Adams. I feel like it is new shiny toy syndrome 

6 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Jordy is old but was productive last year. 740 yards in 15 games on the Oakland is a good season. PFF graded him a mid teir  2. 

When looking at our wrs, I’m not really comfortable with any outside of Adams. I feel like it is new shiny toy syndrome 

Ya, he’s so good the Raiders let him go... after paying him. Lol

3 hours ago, green machine said:

Yes.  Jerry Kramer had to wait to get into the NFL HOF to get in the Packer ring of honor.

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

He shouldn't have had to wait.  

Your absolute right, was the biggest snub in the history of the Hall, just because he pissed of the writers who vote and they were unforgiving. Glad he got in now.  Other Packers deserving are Verne Lewellen, Sterling Sharpe, and LeRoy Butler in that order.

20 minutes ago, Packer Dave said:

Your absolute right, was the biggest snub in the history of the Hall, just because he pissed of the writers who vote and they were unforgiving. Glad he got in now.  Other Packers deserving are Verne Lewellen, Sterling Sharpe, and LeRoy Butler in that order.

Agreed.  But I meant making the NFL HOF shouldn't be a prerequisite for making the GB Ring of Honor.  Owise you're basing your honor off theirs.  It's more egregious that it took GB that long to honor him than the NFL HOF.

Sterling should be in the NFL HOF but should've already been in GB's Ring years ago.  If he doesn't get hurt in 1994, we might be 3peating Super Bowls.  We would've steamrolled New England and beat Denver the following year.  No question in my mind.  He was so freaking good.

Also, I'd have no problem with having the conversation for Jordy making it.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Agreed.  But I meant making the NFL HOF shouldn't be a prerequisite for making the GB Ring of Honor.  Owise you're basing your honor off theirs.  It's more egregious that it took GB that long to honor him than the NFL HOF.

Sterling should be in the NFL HOF but should've already been in GB's Ring years ago.  If he doesn't get hurt in 1994, we might be 3peating Super Bowls.  We would've steamrolled New England and beat Denver the following year.  No question in my mind.  He was so freaking good.

IMO Donald Driver deserves if far before Jordy and still doesn't deserve it. I like that's it's very exclusive. 

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

IMO Donald Driver deserves if far before Jordy and still doesn't deserve it. I like that's it's very exclusive. 

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

And reciever is hard to get in the Hall of Fame, and Driver is not Hall of Fame worthy.  OK would you put Charles Woodson in the Ring of Fame when he goes in the HOF?

6 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

You say 740 yards for Jordy is a good season, and then say 580 from MVS makes you uncomfortable. A literal 10 YPG. I don't get how over such a minimal difference.  

Archived