Nostalgia Browns

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

kamerion wimbley > ngata cause pass rush is more important than a guy with 36 inch thighs who also showed some pass rush ability in the middle of his career

when i realized that i had rationalized that pick is when i knew i had a penchant for homerism

I fell for the same trap.

Just now, mistakey said:

kamerion wimbley > ngata cause pass rush is more important than a guy with 36 inch thighs who also showed some pass rush ability in the middle of his career

I still blame DeMarcus Ware's rookie dominance the year before for us making that awful pick.

Just now, mistakey said:

when i realized that i had rationalized that pick is when i knew i had a penchant for homerism

LOL

I legit punched a wall in our house when we passed on him. I then slow talked myself into Baba being just as good as Ngata and ran my mouth in the Ravens forum. That one didn't age well either. After we cut Baba, I also realized my penchant for homerism.

See @buno67, self realization is part of the maturation process...but please don't change!!!!! We love you just the way you are!

Just now, candyman93 said:

That team was worse than the 0-16 squad.

and somehow they won the last 4 games in a row

goddamn
those 4 games set us back a year.  tbf the coaches hired in 2010 instead of 2011 was Chan Gailey, Jason Garrett, Mike Shanahan

prob still would have sucked

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

and somehow they won the last 4 games in a row

goddamn
those 4 games set us back a year.  tbf the coaches hired in 2010 instead of 2011 was Chan Gailey, Jason Garrett, Mike Shanahan

prob still would have sucked

Will never forget Jerome Harrison.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I owe you more electronic footballs. 1 isn't enough.

how can anyone worry about electronic footballs when the reputations of hank poteat, mike furrey, robert royal and john st clair are on the line

Vickers because of the violence, Dqwell, definitely Matt Roth for being giant hell's angel meathead guy, Kwaun Williams (rip), Alex Hall's potential, the potential duo of Kam Wimbley and Antawn Peak, Blake Costanzo, Antonio Bryant and the time he flashed cheeks.

3 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

It says "Nostalgia Browns," not a dogsh!t walk down memory lane lol.

For me, nostalgia guys are Greg Pruitt, Thom Darden, Chip Banks, Ozzie Newsome.

Image result for angry old man fist

i did always like earl little and tried to get over dwayne rudd's idiot penalty.  but tbh this was the best team ive ever seen lol thats sad

4 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Courtney Brown.....(Some folks in here remember my story about his Cousin......SMH)

Also, I forgot to thank you:

I never knew what the term "slump buster" meant until you told this story.

Archived