Nostalgia Browns

BleedTheClock

12 hours ago, mistakey said:

u guys remember when matt roth was our superstar linebacker
or when we thought mohamed massaquoi was gonna be a star after his one breakout game

dark days dark days

Matt Roth was my DUDE.

I'll never forget how impactful he was getting that win against the Steelers.

Beau Bell just because his name has a different meaning over here and I thought that was funny. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mary-le-Bow

Isaac Sowells for being a perennial swing tackle who I’m still not sure actually existed.

Shaun Smith for punching our handsome qb in the face and damaging the only talent he had, his looks.

Hank Poteat because he ruined our handsome qbs greatest game and just struck fear into me whenever I saw him on the field.

Ted Washington. I remember going to a training camp circa ‘07 and he was the biggest human being I’d ever seen. 

Jeff Garcia. Gave us that epic eagles game matchup in 04 when a fan wrote “TO has BO” on a banner

I cant remember the guys name but we got him from the cowboys and his pants kept falling off so we’d see his butt essentially every game. Antonio somethin? 

1 minute ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Ted Washington. I remember going to a training camp circa ‘07 and he was the biggest human being I’d ever seen. 

Jeff Garcia. Gave us that epic eagles game matchup in 04 when a fan wrote “TO has BO” on a banner

I cant remember the guys name but we got him from the cowboys and his pants kept falling off so we’d see his butt essentially every game. Antonio somethin? 

Antonio Bryant.

I’ll never forget those butt cheeks. 💕 

Archived