K Hunt suspended 8 Games

mistakey

i think if he doesnt appeal this suspension it will show that this is part of him taking responsibility for his actions. i also think it keeps duke on the roster.  i also suspect he will appeal like everyone usually does these things

2nd half of the season things get dangerous tho

Just now, buno67 said:

I was hoping for 10/12 actually. 

I think that meant he wouldnt record a year of contract service and would have been a exclusive rights RFA at the end of the year.

this kind of madden thinking never works out as one would think in real life
people get pissed when you treat them like assets and property

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i think if he doesnt appeal this suspension it will show that this is part of him taking responsibility for his actions. i also think it keeps duke on the roster.  i also suspect he will appeal like everyone usually does these things

2nd half of the season things get dangerous tho

Idk I think you still shop Duke tho, depends on what the market looks right. Browns should be able to get a serviceable back up RB for 8 games until Hunt is back. 

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I was hoping for 10/12 actually. 

I think that meant he wouldnt record a year of contract service and would have been a exclusive rights RFA at the end of the year.

I thought that we have an option to keep him for a second year. I'm sure that I heard something to the effect.

Either way, it's awesome news.

29 minutes ago, mistakey said:

this kind of madden thinking never works out as one would think in real life
people get pissed when you treat them like assets and property

Yes but the best part about that is its not the Browns treating Hunt like property or an asset, its the leagues suspension and the league rules.

That is why I was hoping for it also.  That being said his suspension lasting until the trade deadline is certainly interesting.

Archived