K Hunt suspended 8 Games

mistakey

12 hours ago, brownie man said:

Mann if we’re gonna do that why just not keep Duke?

so we’re going to get rid of a RB who is a perfect compliment to Chubb and on a cheap contract to draft a RB who we don’t even know is good? 

Maybe it is just a personal thing, but I like the backs I have suggested just as much or better from a talent standpoint. And I maybe able to get one of them late in the draft than the draft choice I am adding. Plus I don't like Duke's injury history.

I would be okay with keeping Duke - I just see this as an opportunity to upgrade the roster.

14 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Maybe it is just a personal thing, but I like the backs I have suggested just as much or better from a talent standpoint. And I maybe able to get one of them late in the draft than the draft choice I am adding. Plus I don't like Duke's injury history.

I would be okay with keeping Duke - I just see this as an opportunity to upgrade the roster.

His injury history from college?  He's played 16 games for 4 seasons straight.

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

His injury history from college?  He's played 16 games for 4 seasons straight.

yeah he has played 16 games in 4 seasons straight but he has had a very light workload tho. If Chubb goes down and Duke becomes our Bell cow, we might have an issue.

Yeah, Duke is weird with the injury thing. He doesn’t miss games, but he seems like he skulks off the field every 2nd or 3rd play, sucking for air, or holding an arm limp at his side, or limping horribly.  He’ll disappear for several series and then reappear later.

I can’t be the only one who notices this lol.

58 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yeah, Duke is weird with the injury thing. He doesn’t miss games, but he seems like he skulks off the field every 2nd or 3rd play, sucking for air, or holding an arm limp at his side, or limping horribly.  He’ll disappear for several series and then reappear later.

I can’t be the only one who notices this lol.

It’s why he gets a injury prone label.

What it comes down to is compensation.  If Duke nets a third or higher, I think he's gone.  With his contract, age, injury history and scat back'ness, he shouldn't have much trade value.  But we've been hearing he might be traded.  So maybe he does?  It's easy to say no to a 5th rounder, but a 3rd rounder would be a toughy to say no to.

Maybe Gettleman will give us a 2nd.

30 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

What it comes down to is compensation. 

s3-news-tmp-90538-captain-obvious-skippi

I kid, I kid 😝 

If Duke nets a third or higher, I think he's gone.  With his contract, age, injury history and scat back'ness, he shouldn't have much trade value.  But we've been hearing he might be traded.  So maybe he does?  It's easy to say no to a 5th rounder, but a 3rd rounder would be a toughy to say no to.

This is about right imo.

I’m not looking to trade him by any means, but if someone wants to offer up a 3rd I’m game.

Maybe Gettleman will give us a 2nd.

This guy gets it.

Archived