Titans release Josh Kline

titans0021

i really think this opens up the avenue for a lewan, scaffold, jones, Conklin, Kelly, with pamphile as the swing G/T like many of us have predicted. Kelly was too good last year not to be apart of this o-line given how he played and how professional he showed he was. Conklin, especially with his knee history and slight inconsistent play might be better as a guard anyway, not to mention, that route saves us from having to go O-line really early in the draft. we have our o-line already, just hope the FO see's it how many of us have

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Levin finally gets the promotion he deserves?  Or do we just draft a replacement at right guard?

He was pretty underwhelming last year from what I remember, I see him as depth.

Like some others have already said I see this opening up the possibility of Conklin moving to guard and Kelly keeping the starting gig at tackle. He played really well for us.

I'm struggling to remember if it's true or not, but for some reason I think I remember seeing a tweet sort of recently that said Robinson views Conklin as a tackle. Guess we'll see in time.

3 minutes ago, VY said:

We could be playing with 4 OTs on one line - Lewan, Saffold, Conklin and Kelly. Saffold a d Conklin as guard would be a terror for opposing D's. 

exactly.. if that's the case, derrick henry might run for 1500 yards of more! we could be about to witness the best Oline in Titans era history

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

He was pretty underwhelming last year from what I remember, I see him as depth.

Like some others have already said I see this opening up the possibility of Conklin moving to guard and Kelly keeping the starting gig at tackle. He played really well for us.

I'm struggling to remember if it's true or not, but for some reason I think I remember seeing a tweet sort of recently that said Robinson views Conklin as a tackle. Guess we'll see in time.

yeah that's true.. he said they view they "primarily as tackles", so that does cause some hesitation... its early tho.. we will see what happens in the summer time.. how they draft will be telling to how they feel

Archived