Jump to content
titans0021

Titans release Josh Kline

Recommended Posts

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Levin finally gets the promotion he deserves?  Or do we just draft a replacement at right guard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta really hand it to Robinson. He’s not one of those GM’s that’s too prideful to admit when he’s messed up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Really makes me wonder if Kelly or Conklin will be starting at RG.

Naw Lindstrom in the 1st. 2012 all over again baby!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Levin finally gets the promotion he deserves?  Or do we just draft a replacement at right guard?

Levin seems like a worse version of Jones.  No power to handle a bulrush by bugger defenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really think this opens up the avenue for a lewan, scaffold, jones, Conklin, Kelly, with pamphile as the swing G/T like many of us have predicted. Kelly was too good last year not to be apart of this o-line given how he played and how professional he showed he was. Conklin, especially with his knee history and slight inconsistent play might be better as a guard anyway, not to mention, that route saves us from having to go O-line really early in the draft. we have our o-line already, just hope the FO see's it how many of us have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We could be playing with 4 OTs on one line - Lewan, Saffold, Conklin and Kelly. Saffold and Conklin as guards would be a terror for opposing D's. 

Edited by VY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Levin finally gets the promotion he deserves?  Or do we just draft a replacement at right guard?

He was pretty underwhelming last year from what I remember, I see him as depth.

Like some others have already said I see this opening up the possibility of Conklin moving to guard and Kelly keeping the starting gig at tackle. He played really well for us.

I'm struggling to remember if it's true or not, but for some reason I think I remember seeing a tweet sort of recently that said Robinson views Conklin as a tackle. Guess we'll see in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VY said:

We could be playing with 4 OTs on one line - Lewan, Saffold, Conklin and Kelly. Saffold a d Conklin as guard would be a terror for opposing D's. 

exactly.. if that's the case, derrick henry might run for 1500 yards of more! we could be about to witness the best Oline in Titans era history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

He was pretty underwhelming last year from what I remember, I see him as depth.

Like some others have already said I see this opening up the possibility of Conklin moving to guard and Kelly keeping the starting gig at tackle. He played really well for us.

I'm struggling to remember if it's true or not, but for some reason I think I remember seeing a tweet sort of recently that said Robinson views Conklin as a tackle. Guess we'll see in time.

yeah that's true.. he said they view they "primarily as tackles", so that does cause some hesitation... its early tho.. we will see what happens in the summer time.. how they draft will be telling to how they feel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×