Browns sign OT Kendall Lamm

mistakey

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not everyone can be classy and have good taste ;) 

Whatchu like?

I drink Anything brewed according to reinheitsgebot. It has a very distinct flavor to me.

i also like a several Trappist beers 

if all else fails I drink coors light 👀 

4 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I drink Anything brewed according to reinheitsgebot. It has a very distinct flavor to me.

i also like a several Trappist beers 

Chimay?

That’s not a style I’m terribly familiar with.  Describe.

4 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

if all else fails I drink coors light 👀 

giphy.gif 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Chimay?

That’s not a style I’m terribly familiar with.  Describe.

giphy.gif 

Strong dark ale that Has very slight sweet taste. Brewed with ingredients from inside the monastery walls. Water from wells dug inside as well. Has a very pure taste. 9% ABV

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So @pnies20 have you tried any of the barreled stouts or just the generic “Kentucky Bourbon Barreled Ale” that’s awful?  

The reason I ask is I felt the same way until I got into the big stouts that have been barrel aged and now it’s a borderline problem 🤣 

To be honest I’ve never had what I’d consider a nice one. I’d definitely try one.

Just now, pnies20 said:

To be honest I’ve never had what I’d consider a nice one. I’d definitely try one.

So many good ones.  I know Founders just released a new batch of Kentucky Breakfast Stout, it’s a good one if you can get it.  They tend to go quick.

Try that.  They’re expensive, but typically around 11-12% abv, so they’re effective.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So many good ones.  I know Founders just released a new batch of Kentucky Breakfast Stout, it’s a good one if you can get it.  They tend to go quick.

Try that.  They’re expensive, but typically around 11-12% abv, so they’re effective.

I’ll give it a Whirl

i hate pumpkin BUT in the fall I always get a 4 pack of southern tier pumking and warlock

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

I’ll give it a Whirl

i hate pumpkin BUT in the fall I always get a 4 pack of southern tier pumking and warlock

Southern Tier is almost automatic no from me.

Nothing subtle, nothing refined, just in your face.  Their Cinnamon Roll is good, but only like one at a time.

Archived