Adrian Clayborn released

SBLIII

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

The DL is still looking alright. Wise, Rivers, Bennett and Simon is an OK DE group. Not deep, not all-world, but alright.

JUST alright. no kidding ourselves about the potential anymore of guys. the DL is particularly alright in the middle right now with pennel and guy.

18 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

The DL is still looking alright. Wise, Rivers, Bennett and Simon is an OK DE group. Not deep, not all-world, but alright.

Plus a bunch of draft picks.  I think we’ll be ok.  Wise and Bennett good vet presence and I’m excited to see Rivers (ok of course we’ll probably cut him in training camp)

Just now, DoleINGout said:

the draft i see d'andre walker of georgia in the second round coming in. but in free agency the missed opportunity was clearly to sogn shaq barrett to a 1-year $4 mill deal. smh.

I agree. Walker would be a good pick in the 2nd or early 3rd. Terrific edge setter and run defender.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

I agree. Walker would be a good pick in the 2nd or early 3rd. Terrific edge setter and run defender.

the only other top 3 round dline selections i like in the patriots range are l.j. collier of tcu and zach allen of bc.

Archived