Titans have traded for Ryan Tannehill

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Uh.....Everyone calling Mariota garbage need to watch Titans games. Dude's a stud when healthy.

That being the obvious sticking point, Titans are a lock to get a QB in 2020 if Mariota flops.

No, his stats are bad so he’s terrible. 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Uh.....Everyone calling Mariota garbage need to watch Titans games. Dude's a stud when healthy.

That being the obvious sticking point, Titans are a lock to get a QB in 2020 if Mariota flops.

He's a stud?  I think you're the one who needs to watch Titans games.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

He's a stud?  I think you're the one who needs to watch Titans games.

Whether you like Mariota or not, I'm questioning the wisdom of anyone who legitimately thinks Tannehill wins a QB competition.

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Cheap price for an eventual starter for them. Good deal. 

Unless they plan on jettisoning Marcus Mariota, I don't understand this.  I see one of two things happening.  Either the Titans paid a 4th round pick and made Ryan Tannehill the most expensive backup QB in the NFL OR Tannehill takes over the QB position and keeps their head above water.  We've seen enough of Tannehill to know he's an average starting QB.

8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Dude hasn’t thrown 3 TDs in a game since November 2016. You’d be hard pressed to show me any “stud” QB in the modern era who can play for over 2 seasons and not get a 3 TD performance out there. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Unless they plan on jettisoning Marcus Mariota, I don't understand this.  I see one of two things happening.  Either the Titans paid a 4th round pick and made Ryan Tannehill the most expensive backup QB in the NFL OR Tannehill takes over the QB position and keeps their head above water.  We've seen enough of Tannehill to know he's an average starting QB.

Don't understand the confusion from some people. Mariota = hurt a lot. A starting QB who = hurt a lot requires a good back up QB. Good backup QB = cost money. Titans = trade for/pay Tannehill.

People are somehow making this harder to understand than it actually is.

Archived