Billions Season 4

J-ALL-DAY

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 4:19 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

About damn time, but season 4 is premiering on Sunday. Can't wait, by far one of the best shows out there right now.

Anyone else excited about this season? 

One of the few shows I have been following, very excited even though I think last season wasn't as great as previous ones. 

On 5/1/2019 at 9:02 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Unbelievable season man, this is some great stuff. What have you thought of the season thus far? @Mossburg @thrILL!

I stopped watching after a few episodes of season 2. Too many of the story arc were boring. All the crap with Axe's wife was terrible. All the characters from Paul Giamati's office were lame too. Two main characters were cool and Paul's wife too, but it felt annoying waiting for that part of the story to develop, like I was sitting through commercials.

Edited by Mossburg

On 5/1/2019 at 9:31 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alrighty then lol.

The episode where Axe had the entire building ripped apart looking for bugs and then Rhodes walks in to talk trash was one of the worst episodes of TV ever.  Billions had its moments but for every great episode it had 5 bad ones. Too bad bcuz it has a great cast. 

54 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

The episode where Axe had the entire building ripped apart looking for bugs and then Rhodes walks in to talk trash was one of the worst episodes of TV ever.  Billions had its moments but for every great episode it had 5 bad ones. Too bad bcuz it has a great cast. 

Disagree big time and Season 4 has been great television. 

57 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

How was that bad? I have seen a former drug addict rip up his own floor boards to find a stash of drugs he hidden and forgot when he learned his PO was gonna do searches of his house randomly and he was afraid they might find it. Even though I told they would not rip up his floor boards, he was so paranoid thinking they were gonna bring in search dogs on the visit and I told him many times the most important thing is that he pass his drug tests.

Paranoia does strange things to people.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

How was that bad? I have seen a former drug addict rip up his own floor boards to find a stash of drugs he hidden and forgot when he learned his PO was gonna do searches of his house randomly and he was afraid they might find it. Even though I told they would not rip up his floor boards, he was so paranoid thinking they were gonna bring in search dogs on the visit and I told him many times the most important thing is that he pass his drug tests.

Paranoia does strange things to people.

I’m not talking about the paranoia.  That was believable. It was Chuck showing up and having the corniest conversation ever  The dialogue was ATROCIOUS.  It was cringeworthy. It was so bad i don’t have enough adjectives.  

Edited by thrILL!

On 3/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

About damn time, but season 4 is premiering on Sunday. Can't wait, by far one of the best shows out there right now.

Anyone else excited about this season? 

One of the best shows on TV.