Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, tab said:

if it was abuse, i can see him getting kicked out. Maybe he yanked on the kid's arm too hard and hurt him, and that's probably the only scenario where I can see him not getting the worst punishment. I wonder if the kids mom called the police and reported it or if it had to be reported after the injury because he was a previous abuser.

im not defending him, just speculating

My mom dislocated her shoulder as a kid because she didn't wanna leave the playground and wouldn't let go of a pole. She blames herself for being a stupid kid.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

He doesn't list whether or not "included" is as a complaintant or as a perpetrator.  That kind of stuff is important.  Also, so far as I'm aware, Missouri lists the accused on the second page of police reports, not the first.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

He doesn't list whether or not "included" is as a complaintant or as a perpetrator.  That kind of stuff is important.  Also, so far as I'm aware, Missouri lists the accused on the second page of police reports, not the first.

Not that it would necessarily matter as I don't know how states operate but the incident happened in Kansas.