Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Chiefs organization should be embarrassed for taking a chance on this guy. 

It did seem like he turned the corner and put the past behind him, but it appears that all of that public image was a facade to cover up what was really still going on, which is just absolutely evil to do what he did.

And now the Chiefs just signed Frank Clark, who ALSO has a well-documented past with DV behavior to a $100 million contract. Unbelievable.

That being said, Hill should absolutely be banned from the league for this. No exceptions. No questions asked. No reinstatement possible. Banned. Gone. CYA never.

• Like 5

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

I'm black and I live the south. I know all about corporal punishment believe me, but I never had my arm broken as a little child. That's straight child abuse.

Oh I agree. I had my rear end reddened more than a few times as a child, and I'm not against a spanking when warranted, but punishment and beatings are 2 different things 

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It did seem like he turned the corner and put the past behind him, but it appears that all of that public image was a facade to cover up what was really still going on, which is just absolutely evil to do what he did.

And now the Chiefs just signed Frank Clark, who ALSO has a well-documented past with DV behavior to a $100 million contract. Unbelievable.

That being said, Hill should absolutely be banned from the league for this. No exceptions. No questions asked. No reinstatement possible. Banned. Gone. CYA never.

Yeah, I don't know if they will do that but if it is known that he did commit this act he should get 50X the suspension AD did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Remember the DV policy is collectively bargained.  The most the NFL could do would be a 1 year suspension (basing this as a 2nd offense due to conduct before joining the league.  However KC could cut him and nobody could sign him.  But that would require 31 teams deciding that the talent isnt worth it, and hes a REALLY talented player.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

if roger walks out on stage tonight and permabans tyreek before pick 1 i think he might get applause for the first time in his career.

"Before we get started, I just want to announce that the league has formally banned Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill from the league indefinitely without the possibility of reinstatement. And with that being said, to announce the first overall pick, please welcome to the stage Cincinnati Bengals RB Joe Mixon!"

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, I don't know if they will do that but if it is known that he did commit this act he should get 50X the suspension AD did.

Not 50x - just banned. Permanently.

• Like 1

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Remember the DV policy is collectively bargained.  The most the NFL could do would be a 1 year suspension (basing this as a 2nd offense due to conduct before joining the league.  However KC could cut him and nobody could sign him.  But that would require 31 teams deciding that the talent isnt worth it, and hes a REALLY talented player.

Yeah, and we all know that ain't gonna happen. Cowboys 'bout to scoop him up and hand him a fat contract if he's released.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Not 50x - just banned. Permanently.

Well AD got 1 year, so 50 years would be the same.

• Like 1