Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, and we all know that ain't gonna happen. Cowboys 'bout to scoop him up and hand him a fat contract if he's released.

He is the most explosive player in the NFL, if anyone could get another chance it would be him. If there isn't certain guilt someone will give him a chance. If there is certain guilt that it was intentional I think his career is over.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"Before we get started, I just want to announce that the league has formally banned Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill from the league indefinitely without the possibility of reinstatement. And with that being said, to announce the first overall pick, please welcome to the stage Cincinnati Bengals RB Joe Mixon!"

Not 50x - just banned. Permanently.

Agreed. League is going to have to protect teams from themselves. Lifetime ban, you can’t any chance with some of these owners.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Feel bad for Chiefs fans. They'll find someone else. This guy can go play in traffic.

He was just so perfect for Mahomes. Such a dangerous combination, an arm that is awesome and a WR that is faster than everyone. I loved watching Hill play, did things I've never seen with his speed.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Feel bad for Chiefs fans. They'll find someone else. This guy can go play in traffic.

I don't. It's not like they didn't have any warning signs of this type of behavior from him before they drafted him. I feel for the kid the most.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He is the most explosive player in the NFL, if anyone could get another chance it would be him. If there isn't certain guilt someone will give him a chance. If there is certain guilt that it was intentional I think his career is over.

There was definitive guilt with Greg Hardy and the Cowboys still signed him, played him and defended the move.

10 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Agreed. League is going to have to protect teams from themselves. Lifetime ban, you can’t any chance with some of these owners.

But they're not going to, and we all know that. As great as it would be to see, like @Superman(DH23) pointed out, it's CBA, the league can only legally do so much.

19 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, and we all know that ain't gonna happen. Cowboys 'bout to scoop him up and hand him a fat contract if he's released.

Pure ignorance from you, once again. I shouldn't be shocked though.

• Like 1