Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

Just now, game3525 said:

LBC's knees are likely shot....I don't think Hoodie will give him a chance. 

ET's the one with the bad knees.  I'm the one with the hardware store for a right ankle.  It's hard surfaces I can't run on, not grass and turf.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Wait for the details. I wouldn't jump to conclusions here...

Seriously guys, we're better than this.

Purely on the field, it would be a massive blow for KC though. Hill opens up everything.

The chargers are immediately the division favorites if Hill is gone.

You have a point but hard give. 1) History of DV 2) Someone in his house broke his arm, most likely his son. 

If true, kick him out of the league. Won't say anything more than that.

For KC's sake, this will really hurt him if it's true. At the very least, he'll be suspended. And that's if they don't cut him.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Is there any other information out there except for him being under investigation for battery?  Was it a woman, minor, another man, teammate, etc?  I need more details before saying anything.

The Kansas City Chiefs have confirmed to The Star that they are aware of a law enforcement investigation involving wide receiver Tyreek Hill.

The Star has obtained a police report from the Overland Park Police Department about a battery incident that lists a juvenile as the victim. Hill’s fiancee, Crystal Espinal, is listed under “others involved.”

The report is dated Thursday but it’s unclear when the alleged incident took place.

“The club is aware of the investigation involving Tyreek Hill,” the Chiefs said in a statement to The Star. “We’re in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities. We’ll have no further comment at this time.”

A source familiar with the situation said Hill’s fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police. The source said that the incident was against the couple’s 3-year-old son, resulting in a broken arm.

As of Friday afternoon, Hill had not been charged with a crime.

Crystal Espinal, 24, told The Star at the January Pro Bowl in Orlando that she is pregnant with twins.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article227983684.html#storylink=twt_staff

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

Is there any other information out there except for him being under investigation for battery?  Was it a woman, minor, another man, teammate, etc?  I need more details before saying anything.

A KC local news channel had the police reports. One incident from a week and a half ago that was closed with no charges filed. Then this incident now. Child has a broken arm. Hill's fiancee was the only name mentioned in the police report. Both incidents occurred at Hill's house. No charges filed for any of it yet.

Reports were submitted to the DA, so if there will be charges filed on anyone, it probably won't take long.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

Looks like it's two separate incidents being investigated.  I saw another tweet with a KCTV5 watermark in it that was of a police report that listed 3 different dates, the most recent being yesterday.

Suffice to say, if it's out and out battery of a child that he's found to be culpable for, I can't see the league even giving him a second chance.  This would be blacklist territory.

Well being pregnant is not going to save her from him.  and the league suspends people for smoking pot.   Unbelievable that they cleared cap room to sign him,  well it looks like somebody is going to draft a WR in the first.  

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I feel like this is trending towards a lock... But let's talk about this: how would this affect the chiefs and Mahomes if he missed significant time?

I don't want to say it drastically affects Mahomes because he still has Kelce, though he was a candidate for regression.  But to say he benefited from Hill's ability to not only get tremendous YAC but to just plain get himself sprung and wide open downfield for huge gains would be an understatement.

• Like 2