Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

A dirt bag doing dirt bag things? Only reason he is in the nfl now is there wasn't video of his college incident.

I hate this for the child. Mahomes is a player though, he can still make this go without him. Hope he never plays again. Have felt that way since his college incident. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Getting out in front of this...

KEEP THE DISCUSSION TO FOOTBALL!

How will this affect the extension the Chiefs have reportedly been working on for Hill?  How will this affect the Chiefs draft approach?  How would a potential suspension affect the Chiefs season?

FOOTBALL ONLY!  No shots are fans, organizations, individuals, etc.

Oh, you know the thread will eventually derail and get locked. Everyone might as well get their piece in :)

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Really the unfortunate part is that KC wont put up with this? That’s your takeaway?

The unfortunate part is that they would be losing a great player. Stop trying to twist that comment into something it's not.

It's also unfortunate that a little boy ended up with a broken arm. I think Hill deserves worse punishment than Hunt. At least Hunt was dealing with another grown adult, not that it makes it ok. Hill abused a child. I'm not against giving your kid a spanky here or there to lay down the law, but a broken arm is taking it wayyy too far.

Edited by jetjuice
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Really the unfortunate part is that KC wont put up with this? That’s your takeaway?

It is when this is supposed to be focused on the football aspect and nothing else. We can all agree that yes, what happened to the child is unfortunate, but we are supposed to be focused on football

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh, you know the thread will eventually derail and get locked. Everyone might as well get their piece in :)

Never understood that rule. You can’t talk about the charges the guy is facing? So how about we move it to off topic forum then? There has been plenty of topics on criminals. 

Webby treats this site 100% like a business, wonder if he worries about the NFL knocking. 

• Like 3

if it was abuse, i can see him getting kicked out. Maybe he yanked on the kid's arm too hard and hurt him, and that's probably the only scenario where I can see him not getting the worst punishment. I wonder if the kids mom called the police and reported it or if it had to be reported after the injury because he was a previous abuser.

im not defending him, just speculating

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Supposedly he's not listed as a suspect on the police report. The mom is. That would be a heck of a twist.

Could be that she did it and he was present and they are investigating whether they created an unsafe environment for the child which could lead to the child being taken.

Or if he didn't take steps to prevent harm coming to the child.

His only real out is if he wasn't present or wasn't aware of the potential danger.

Edited by Ragnarok

6 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Yeah, normally I think losing a WR (no matter how great) isn't a big deal if the QB is great. But potentially losing Hill is going to hurt a lot. He was by far the main reason they beat us last year. Our CBs don't have the speed to keep up with him.  He is also a monster on ST and we know how bad the Chargers are in that department. 

Agreed.  I'm not trying to say Hill is Randy Moss, but he has a Randy Moss-esque impact on how a defense is forced to play when he's on the field.  It opens up so many things for everyone else.  Losing Hill is MASSIVE.  So much so, it significantly lowers their chances of being one of the Superbowl favorites next season.

• Like 1