Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

Apparently his sons arm was broken.  I'm filling in the blanks, but he was brought to a hospital and there was some suspicion of abuse.  I would be surprised if Hill intentionally hurt his son, but if it turns out he did he may be gone.

2 hours ago, KCsb said:

Apparently his sons arm was broken.  I'm filling in the blanks, but he was brought to a hospital and there was some suspicion of abuse.  I would be surprised if Hill intentionally hurt his son, but if it turns out he did he may be gone.

His sons arm was broken back in like January, for what it's worth.

Regardless, seems like the NFL is looking to take some action to "protect the shield".  It's a shame such a promising player can't manage to stay away from trouble. My nephew, a die-hard Chiefs fan indicated to me his fiance' is a contributing factor in the volatility of the family dynamics.  

High profile player, in a high profile league on a team that just cut a star player bcaseu he hit a female. The press will painting pictures to get ratings but who knows what really happened. And unless some TMZ scumbag was hiding in the bushes, we might never know.

8 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Regardless, seems like the NFL is looking to take some action to "protect the shield".  It's a shame such a promising player can't manage to stay away from trouble. My nephew, a die-hard Chiefs fan indicated to me his fiance' is a contributing factor in the volatility of the family dynamics.  

yea well Robert Craft should loose ownership, but ya know hes an owner.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, valkrei said:

yea well Robert Craft should loose ownership, but ya know hes an owner.

Uhhh what? Beating a kid and domestic violence in general is 100000000000x worse than prostitution... something that is legal in Nevada and the oldest profession in the world. Beating a family member certainly was never a profession.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Uhhh what? Beating a kid and domestic violence in general is 100000000000x worse than prostitution... something that is legal in Nevada and the oldest profession in the world. Beating a family member certainly was never a profession.

If Hill is guilty I hope the chiefs cut him. If he's not guilty then we should all move on. 

I don't think anyone cares about Kraft using prostitution. Its more about the illegal sex slaves that were working at the "massage" parlor he would frequent. 

3 minutes ago, graves1907 said:

If Hill is guilty I hope the chiefs cut him. If he's not guilty then we should all move on. 

I don't think anyone cares about Kraft using prostitution. Its more about the illegal sex slaves that were working at the "massage" parlor he would frequent. 

I agree with the last sentence but there’s no way they can prove Kraft knew about that. 

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You know this was from a sex trafficking sting right?  its much worse than prostitution.