Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Very sad. No words to describe how socially inept the Kansas City Chiefs players have become over the years. Bowe, Hunt, Hill, more, more. So close to a Super Bowl too. SSSSHHHEEESSSSHHHH

What was Bowe issues? He was a weird guy from what I remember, but I don't remember these kind of issues.

Just now, TedLavie said:

What was Bowe issues? He was a weird guy from what I remember, but I don't remember these kind of issues.

The only thing that I recall was his Sonic incident. He was high and getting a burger or something.

But I hate to be the one to break it, but many NFL players (and people in general) smoke or vape.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The only thing that I recall was his Sonic incident. He was high and getting a burger or something.

But I hate to be the one to break it, but many NFL players (and people in general) smoke or vape.

Been there done that haha

Maybe he got him confused with Johnson, who was charged for battery (against a woman? can't remember)

Quite simply, Dorsey took a ton of shots on guys with character issues (Chris Jones, Peters, Hunt, Hill among others). Maybe too much

35 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

It is disturbing how casually he talks about punching a 3 year old to make him respect him.

and how is it they have audio?  Just saying something seems really fishy here.  I need to know more about it before anything else.  For all we know this is doctored up audio. 

1 minute ago, valkrei said:

and how is it they have audio?  Just saying something seems really fishy here.  I need to know more about it before anything else.  For all we know this is doctored up audio. 

Based on listening to it, his fiance secretly recorded him and was leading him into saying certain things. You can tell by her tone and choice of words that she knew exactly what she was doing and he just didn't catch on. Even if the released portion was released out of context, it's still pretty damning. Unless this was created using software, which I doubt it is, Hill needs serious counseling and only supervised visitation.

How the recording got into KCTV's hands is unknown.

3 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Worse things happen in foster care.  Don't think the kid is safe because big gov steps in to save the day.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/sexual-abuse-an-epidemic-in-foster-care-settings-6703

The child is currently staying with family friends, so he's presumably safe. What happens from here is anyone's guess.

11 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Doctored up or not... the fact that he punches his 3 year old in the chest for punishment is sickening.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Maybe he got him confused with Johnson, who was charged for battery (against a woman? can't remember)

Almost forgot about Larry Johnson. Yeah, arrested 4+ times for domestic violence against women. I think he tried to strangle one in Las Vegas.

Oh, I'd probably throw in Belcher, middle LB. He was off mentally too at least.

Still wondering how KC got so many of these troubled men. Many teams will take chances on risky players. It just seems like KC gets too many of the ones that simply torpedo into the sea floor.

4 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Almost forgot about Larry Johnson. Yeah, arrested 4+ times for domestic violence against women. I think he tried to strangle one in Las Vegas.

Oh, I'd probably throw in Belcher, middle LB. He was off mentally too at least.

Still wondering how KC got so many of these troubled men. Many teams will take chances on risky players. It just seems like KC gets too many of the ones that simply torpedo into the sea floor.

Off topic but if none of you follow Larry Johnson these days, I’d give him a follow.  

Totally turned his life around and a joy to listen to now. 

Edited by samsel23
  • Like 2