Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

This is even tough for me to type it. Unless something comes out that shows he maliciously broke his sons arm, with intent, then I think we should keep him and play him after he serves his likely suspension.

Tyreek could have purposely broke his sons arm, his son could have been flailing or playing around while Tyreek held his arm and it broke, or something else entirely. We don't know and everything on our part is speculation. Kids get hurt through no ones fault all the time, again, I'm not saying this was the case. At no time does Hill admit to hurting his son and has of course denied it.

Prove to me that Hill purposely hurt his son and I'm 100% for him going to jail and permanently losing custody.  If it can't be proven, then it's just speculation and people giving their opinions and that isn't enough to warrant banishment. Unless something new comes out, Tyreek will be playing football next year if not this year.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

1/ OK.So we just keep Hill. He gets punished for a year. We then trade him to the highest bidder of which there will be many. Chiefs collect something for him.

2/ Or, we keep Hill. He gets punished for a year. We then cut him and he gets signed elsewhere. Chiefs collect a Compensatory Pick?

3/ Or, we keep Hill. He eventually plays again for KC and we win a Super Bowl.

Which scenario works best for KC to not look too bad?

None. We already look bad. Same with Hunt, we were damned for having him in the start. Cleveland never looked bad to the media for signing him later.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

None. We already look bad. Same with Hunt, we were damned for having him in the start. Cleveland never looked bad to the media for signing him later.

Well the deed is done. The question/choices deal with how to handle the outcome.

So you don't agree with others that Tyreek Hill is going to play in the NFL in the future?

Edited by mayanfootball

10 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Well the deed is done. The question/choices deal with how to handle the outcome.

So you don't agree with others that Tyreek Hill is going to play in the NFL in the future?

Oh, no, I absolutely believe he will play again. Whether it is here or elsewhere. I'm saying I see no outcome where we dont look too bad. The PR damage is already done.

Next episode:

Tyreek has his lawyer write a letter to the NFL:

http://www.espn.com/pdf/2019/0502/nfl_hill-tyreek_r.pdf

Kinda weird piece of paperwork in my opinion. However, on e thing becomes very clear: Espinal recorded that conversation on purpose, and knowing she did, she drove it into a certain direction. Then she "leaked" it - with what in mind. As becomes evident from the letter, the conversation was taped at a time when they were discussing separation and a custody battle may have followed.

If the text messages about "leaving marks" can be confirmed it sheds another light on this whole mess.

When the taped conversation came out I felt there was something fishy about this whole story. I have an even stronger feeling about it now.

Don't get me wrong: I'm absolutely opposed to physical punishment of a three-year-old. That's a different story Tyreek will have to live up to.

I have no idea who hurt that kid. From all that we know until now, we can just say that it's the right thing from the Chiefs to wait and see how it turns out. Hopefully they find the responsible person. Hill or Espinal or both as long as they find the right one. And hopefully that kid will be fine for the future.

• Like 1

Plot twist....

Tyreek: "Crystal you know I didn't cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged."

Crystal: "I know you didn't. I did. I hurt [our son.] I'm the one that did it. I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything."

Edit: Also from the letter:

As you know, District Attorney Steve Howe’s office carefully reviewed all the evidence including detailed reports, videotaped interviews, medical reports and other significant evidence before he declined to prosecute either party in this case. They have also reviewed the secret audio tape. It should be clear by now that there is a lot of information,including other compelling evidence that points to Tyreek’s innocence,that is not a matter of public record and that cannot be addressed in this letter.

Edited by kingseanjohn
Added quote from letter
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Plot twist....

Edit: Also from the letter:

I don’t think I buy the text exchange.  When did the two of them (especially Tyreek) start talking like human beings?  This may have just been something they worked out behind closed doors so that Hill could still cash in on a huge contract.  Idk man this situation screams Reuben Foster 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

I don’t think I buy the text exchange.  When did the two of them (especially Tyreek) start talking like human beings?  This may have just been something they worked out behind closed doors so that Hill could still cash in on a huge contract.  Idk man this situation screams Reuben Foster 

I don’t think I buy the text exchange or the phone call..  both instances seem fake(in words).  I’m not sure who’s totally at fault at this point, but it’s pretty obvious these 2 should not be communicating directly with one another or the child.   Honestly it hasn’t even been that long and I’m tired of the situation,  keep those 2 away from each other, cut off communication, and work on the investigation.    Not sure how either one of them could keep in contact with the other, if one of them if they is totally innocent. 

Edited by samsel23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, footbull3196 said:

but if true? Then this changes a lot of things.

15 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I don’t think I buy the text exchange or the phone call..  both instances seem fake(in words).  I’m not sure who’s totally at fault at this point, but it’s pretty obvious these 2 should not be communicating directly with one another or the child.   Honestly it hasn’t even been that long and I’m tired of the situation,  keep those 2 away from each other, cut off communication, and work on the investigation.    Not sure how either one of them could keep in contact with the other, if one of them if they is totally innocent. 

15 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

yea i agree everything seems suspect.  Im a proponent of the family and what not but Tyreek needs to leave this lady.  They are a nightmare together.

• Like 2