Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

From a, non-moral, pure football standpoint: if Tyreek is exonerated, I about get goosebumps thinking of Mahomes cannon arm chucking the longball to two sub 4.3 guys in him and Hardman.. 

no doubt.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Yeah but they've supposedly been verified by a forensic examiner.

I don't know how a forensic examiner verifies a text, but more to the point: I have no doubt Tyreek and the woman did send those messages to each other, but they drip with insincerity. I think the woman has made up with Hill and is trying to make him look better, maybe so he can get signed by another team ASAP. You can only "ride" with a guy (in her words) for so long if he's not getting paid.

I feel like I need a shower after reading about these two. Just hope the kid turns out okay with his new family, whoever it is.

5 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I don't know how a forensic examiner verifies a text, but more to the point: I have no doubt Tyreek and the woman did send those messages to each other, but they drip with insincerity. I think the woman has made up with Hill and is trying to make him look better, maybe so he can get signed by another team ASAP. You can only "ride" with a guy (in her words) for so long if he's not getting paid.

I feel like I need a shower after reading about these two. Just hope the kid turns out okay with his new family, whoever it is.

The texts are from months ago im pretty sure.  At least according to the forensic guys.

Edited by Chiefer

One thing I've been thinking about is the fact that when Veach addressed the situation, he said "..Tyreek and Crystal.." he addressed them on first name basis. I wonder of Veach actually knows them that closely that maybe he knows "how she is" type thing and maybe that's another reason we didn't just give him the boot outright. Alot of speculation but it makes ya wonder.

17 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

texts can be verified by the carrier its not hard to validate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reports coming out that Crystal may suffer from Munchausen Syndrome. 

Munchausen syndrome is a mental disorder that causes a person with a deep-seated need for attention to fake sickness or injury. Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) is a disorder in which the caretaker of a child either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it appear as though the child is injured or ill. The term “by proxy” means “through a substitute.” Though MSP is primarily a mental illness, it’s also considered a form of child abuse.

Edited by kingseanjohn