Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just finished reading that! IN...SANE! He doesn't know he's being recorded, she does and she won't answer him about 2014....WOWOWOWOWOW my mind is blown

19 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Just finished reading that! IN...SANE! He doesn't know he's being recorded, she does and she won't answer him about 2014....WOWOWOWOWOW my mind is blown

The fact that he doesn’t know he’s being recorded is huge. Hopefully the media reports this and just doesnt keep painting Tyreek in a negative light. 

I’m not saying he’s fully innocent. But as more is shared, Crystal comes off as the villain here. 

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 2

Just got to listen to the tape in it's entirety...WOW. I am absolutely disgusted by the selective editing done by KCTV5. That edit job couldn't have been more malicious lf it were Crystal Espinal herself editing it. They need to be reprimanded asap. I now firmly believe Tyreek did not hurt his son and I also am extremely skeptical that Tyreek even hurt her like was reported in 2014. He asked her to "look into my eyes and tell me I hit you" and she skated around the whole conversation like a pro. VERY skeptical. 

I don't see how he could get any major suspension out of this. Maybe a game or 2 but maybe just a fine for being in such a crazy situation and making Goodel look bad.

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

The fact that he doesn’t know he’s being recorded is huge. Hopefully the media reports this and just doesnt keep painting Tyreek in a negative light. 

I’m not saying he’s fully innocent. But as more is shared, Crystal comes off as the villain here. 

Agreed. Knowing that a conversation is being recorded makes a big difference--both ways. 

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Very, very crazy. Does bring some question about the validity of the 2014 charges. Either way, she is looking like a lunatic.

On 7/12/2019 at 5:38 AM, valkrei said:

lol knowing our system she will win but with this crap she shouldn't get _____________!

Shes not married to him so she cant get too much out of him. 

Just that Antonio Cromartie child support plan

I'm really surprised. I would have thought that they would be forced to give him a small suspension, because of the public pressure for his sentence in the original audio.

But whatever, the case is closed and now we can look forward to the upcoming season.