Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

21 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

The rest of the NFL will be just fine.

Only a matter of time before Hill's name pops up again. He's the Josh Gordon of assault/abuse.

It’s already locked in News. I think your viewpoint is clear bud 

Edited by samsel23
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

On a football note, do you think if he stays out of trouble they give him a monster deal?

There was a rumor of him being traded prior earlier this year. We just paid Clark and we're likely going to be paying Chris Jones and Mahomes big deals within the next year or two. I don't think we'll be able to pay two DL 20+mil, a QB 30-40mil, and then a WR 20mil per year. Jones or Hill likely won't be around too much longer.

I imagine Hill's contract will be big but filled with incentives and conditions. Not so much yards, TDs, etc but on the active roster types of bonuses.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

There was a rumor of him being traded prior earlier this year. We just paid Clark and we're likely going to be paying Chris Jones and Mahomes big deals within the next year or two. I don't think we'll be able to pay two DL 20+mil, a QB 30-40mil, and then a WR 20mil per year. Jones or Hill likely won't be around too much longer.

I imagine Hill's contract will be big but filled with incentives and conditions. Not so much yards, TDs, etc but on the active roster types of bonuses.

As long as everything keeps moving in the current direction I’d say we resign.  This is months-months down the road at this point.   I would think Watkins would be the one more likely to hit the road,  his contract is easy to get out of after this year 

Just now, samsel23 said:

As long as everything keeps moving in the current direction I’d say we resign.  This is months-months down the road at this point.   I would think Watkins would be the one more likely to hit the road,  his contract is easy to get out of after this year 

Agreed, Watkins is likely gone after this year barring a big pay cut.

8 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Time to get it locked in here!

Image result for troll gif

No, I'll stop.

On a football note, do you think if he stays out of trouble they give him a monster deal?

I wouldn't based on risk.  It will be good money but not anything over the top.

Prior to that news it was reported that Hill could become the highest WR in the league with about 20 million per year. After all of this, i think his value dropped a bit and i do think he might be even giving the Chiefs a small discount for believing in him in this situation, so i wouldn't be surprised if he's agreeing on a deal similar to Watkins, which is still top WR money but not as much as he would have got earlier.

Edit: But yes, i do think we will try to keep him. Time will tell, if we can, because there are some unknown things. How much will Mahomes camp demand. How much money does Chris Jones want and how much money will Hill want. We have an out in Watkins contract and if Hardman performs well, i think it's more likely to part ways with Watkins than with Hill, because Hill is a game changer, not only as a WR but all over the field. No matter where u line him up, i really think he's the best weapon a NFL team can have besides the QB position.

Edited by Edge

I just reread the NFL statement and the team's statement. Hill is clearly on probation. That the NFL was not willing to give a slap on the wrist is a bad sign. There is justification in the statements he made on the recording. Instead they no evidence, "at this time."

That said, Hill has been on probation since he was thrown off OSU's team and had to find a JUCO willing to play him. It's clear he has learned a few things. When they said the official meeting was eight hours long because hill had evidence to present, it says he fully understands how thin the ice is. 

Again, I want to commend the team's handling of the situation. Following the decisive move against Kareem Hunt, it is particularly telling.

J

Edited by onejayhawk

I've been surprised that Hill has been able to stay away from injury. He's small but so fast he simply runs away from trouble. I'd like us to keep him, but at the first sign of trouble (injury), i'd shop him around and take the best deal possible. Hopefully Hill could bring some substantial Draft currency. I'd like to see him go to an NFC team tho. I'd hate to play against him.

On 7/9/2019 at 3:56 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

Just got to listen to the tape in it's entirety...WOW. I am absolutely disgusted by the selective editing done by KCTV5. That edit job couldn't have been more malicious lf it were Crystal Espinal herself editing it. They need to be reprimanded asap. I now firmly believe Tyreek did not hurt his son and I also am extremely skeptical that Tyreek even hurt her like was reported in 2014. He asked her to "look into my eyes and tell me I hit you" and she skated around the whole conversation like a pro. VERY skeptical. 

I don't see how he could get any major suspension out of this. Maybe a game or 2 but maybe just a fine for being in such a crazy situation and making Goodel look bad.

Honestly it is a shame to humanity that these two people have a child in their care.  I mean holy S, what a crap show, it is exhausting just listing to this for 13 minutes think about a full day.  And if this chick is that nuts and did lie about what originally happened when he got kicked out of Oklahoma State why in the hell is he still with her?  So honestly that is not totally the truth or her lying about that because if it was he could easily leave her and find one of the other stupid 100+ chicks waiting in line to date a millionarie pro athlete.   

This chick clearly wants the fame and loves the fame of being in her position, but I doubt she is making all of this up and if she is, Tyreek Hill is an idiot to still be with her.

I believe that he does hit his child and that his child is terrified of him.  That part was not out of context and the you should be terrified of me too "Bi$*%ch" (to his gf) was not out of context.  He said that and it was true and how the NFL has dropped this issue I have no clue.  They see what they want to see just like Chiefs fans see and hear what they want.

It is a mess and just a matter of time till something else happens with either Tyreek Hill, his gf or his child.  Nothing about this extended conversation makes me think Tyreek is totally in the clear.  Curious what real authority figures say in the matter aka the Police.  Nothing about this living situation for that child is good, being with her is not good and being with Tyreek is not good either.  He should not be with either one of them, especially if she is using the child to keep Tyreek in check and in a relationship with her that is just awful.  Possibly that is why Tyreek is not leaving because of how it looks.  Regardless it is not a good spot for the child in any way you cut it.