Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

On 4/25/2019 at 6:51 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

Bye Tyreek, YOU did this. I hope the baby is safe.

You posted this comment not me.

Interesting how you change your tone based on some thing a Chiefs fan wrote and posted on the internet.  

https://www.scribd.com/document/414275806/ONE-HILLUVA-STORY-HOW-TYREEK-IS-NOT-ONLY-INNOCENT-HE-IS-A-VICTIM

PS His Girl Friend cutting in the past is not something against her person, sure she might have metal health issues but could dare say Mr. Hill has some mental issues of his own.  Thus that relationship is a disaster and the child should not be in either one of their custody.  Sadly they apparently have Twins together now as well, which is awful to hear.  And his girl friend refused to speak to the NFL during the NFLs 'investigation', probably because if he is kicked out of the NFL she will get much much less child support money.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/mother-of-tyreek-hills-children-files-for-custody-child-support-of-twins-born-this-month

Which is something she is clearly going after.

9 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

It's been posted enough times that I don't care to help the lazy.

I didn't say it wasn't a bad situation but it's good you could put words in my mouth and determine what my life has been like through a post on a message board (you have no idea).

Not gonna waste another post on you. 

✌️

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/07/19/tyreek-hill-chiefs-child-abuse-investigation-avoids-nfl-suspension?xid=socialflow_facebook_si&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sportsillustrated&fbclid=IwAR0w8Pzc4Fml9Um8bWE7AKFD_6VRPCMzQE0_jzNWeswzyfsQCeIHULHo3XU

The NFL did not have all the information about the case and the District Attorney believes a crime was committed.  It was well said at the bottom and I agree with it completely.  

"But while the NFL chose to not suspend him, let’s be clear about what the statement does not say: It does not say that it has all of the information about the child-abuse investigation and the crime the D.A. believes was committed against Hill's son. And the it does not directly address why a player, who previously plead guilty to assault and battery by strangulation against the mother of his children, was not disciplined for telling her, “you need to be terrified of me, too, dumb b----.”"

If Tyreek Hill was not a famous football player he would probably be in jail right now based on the events that have occurred in 2015 and recently.

Edited by Ozzy

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

You posted this comment not me.

Interesting how you change your tone based on some thing a Chiefs fan wrote and posted on the internet.  

Are you purposely being obtuse? You dug through my posts from 3 months ago to quote something that I JUST told you? Dude, (read slow:) I. WANTED. HIM. GONE.  But that was directly after the highly edited tape. Furthermore: (again read slow) I. DIDN'T. CHANGE. MY. MIND. BECAUSE. OF. A. POST. ON. A. MESSAGE. BOARD. There has been so much stuff that came out about everything that led me to believe it wasn't so cut and dry especially after they released that whole tape. How the boys arm being broke wasn't some result of beating the boy but a fracture consistent with breaking a fall.

No he shouldn't have stayed with her from what we can all see but that doesn't mean he beats his kid. People are in relationships for all kinds of good/bad reasons, who knows. I know what I read and I formed an opinion sorry if you don't like it. Im a father and was beaten as a child so my fandom in not my priority on this like you keep implying. Again, I'm done with this. 

Ps here you go:

"There was only a small sector that didn't want him booted after the highly edited tape came out. I wasn't one of em. But we've been following this case pretty close and little by little there was so much mud in the water it wasn't clear anymore."

14 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Are you purposely being obtuse? You dug through my posts from 3 months ago to quote something that I JUST told you? Dude, (read slow:) I. WANTED. HIM. GONE.  But that was directly after the highly edited tape. Furthermore: (again read slow) I. DIDN'T. CHANGE. MY. MIND. BECAUSE. OF. A. POST. ON. A. MESSAGE. BOARD. There has been so much stuff that came out about everything that led me to believe it wasn't so cut and dry especially after they released that whole tape. How the boys arm being broke wasn't some result of beating the boy but a fracture consistent with breaking a fall.

No he shouldn't have stayed with her from what we can all see but that doesn't mean he beats his kid. People are in relationships for all kinds of good/bad reasons, who knows. I know what I read and I formed an opinion sorry if you don't like it. Im a father and was beaten as a child so my fandom in not my priority on this like you keep implying. Again, I'm done with this. 

Ps here you go:

"There was only a small sector that didn't want him booted after the highly edited tape came out. I wasn't one of em. But we've been following this case pretty close and little by little there was so much mud in the water it wasn't clear anymore."

People are allowed to change their minds and to be honest if a different conclusion is made when more evidence or information becomes known wouldn't that be reasonable? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Guess we'll see what KC management thinks here, he's up for a big money contract....what do they do ??

Not to say that it WILL happen again but there is definitely a pattern of self-destruction going on. 

a pattern of self-destruction of whom or what?

2 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

a pattern of self-destruction of whom or what?

Tyreek and his ex.

But now she's an ex so the patent should cease, hopefully

19 hours ago, valkrei said:

People are allowed to change their minds and to be honest if a different conclusion is made when more evidence or information becomes known wouldn't that be reasonable? 

You're not allowed to do that this is the internet

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 5:41 AM, Ozzy said:

If Tyreek Hill was not a famous football player he would probably be in jail right now based on the events that have occurred in 2015 and recently.

I think the opposite is true. If he were an ordinary guy protective services would not be dotting i's and crossing t's like they did. To be sure, having good legal counsel is advantageous, but the bottom line is that he seems to be for-real innocent. The situation is proof that women can be as bad as men in child custody situations. 

7 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I think the opposite is true. If he were an ordinary guy protective services would not be dotting i's and crossing t's like they did. To be sure, having good legal counsel is advantageous, but the bottom line is that he seems to be for-real innocent. The situation is proof that women can be as bad as men in child custody situations. 

Yes they would.  With the work I do, I am also required be a Mandated reporter to the state for child abuse.  I have worked with and cared for around 450 preschool aged children over the span about 15 years so far.  If a child said any of the things his Mom said he told her, I would report that 100% of the time , and if one heard parents talking the way they spoke to each other in that recording that would be a reported 100% of the time.  Interview the child and that would say a lot and I assume the Police have done that.

The fact his arm is broken and neither parent has any real idea or explanation of it says a lot.  How can you have a child and not know how they broke their arm or have an explanation for it?  If he fell off a tree that is a pretty simple explanation, nothing like that was said.  Sure the break was resulting from a fall, any explanation of those circumstances?  

They just lack absolute 100% proof, that does not mean nothing is going on there that should not be happening in terms of who has custody of the child.  And again sadly they have two more kids to add to this disaster, but I assume she gets custody and will no longer be in a relationship and he will pay child support.   That might be the best outcome for all parties, but sadly those kids would still have to be with her which is also not that great either potentially. I agree on that, neither one should get them honestly but they should both clearly not be together.  Sadly this is not rare and tons of parents in this country literally do not deserve to have children in their care based on how they care for them.  

Hopefully for the NFL's sake this is all over but I doubt it is.  

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Yes they would.  With the work I do, I am also required be a Mandated reporter to the state for child abuse.  I have worked with and cared for around 450 preschool aged children over the span about 15 years so far.  If a child said any of the things his Mom said he told her, I would report that 100% of the time , and if one heard parents talking the way they spoke to each other in that recording that would be a reported 100% of the time.  Interview the child and that would say a lot and I assume the Police have done that.

The fact his arm is broken and neither parent has any real idea or explanation of it says a lot.  How can you have a child and not know how they broke their arm or have an explanation for it?  If he fell off a tree that is a pretty simple explanation, nothing like that was said.  Sure the break was resulting from a fall, any explanation of those circumstances?  

They just lack absolute 100% proof, that does not mean nothing is going on there that should not be happening in terms of who has custody of the child.  And again sadly they have two more kids to add to this disaster, but I assume she gets custody and will no longer be in a relationship and he will pay child support.   That might be the best outcome for all parties, but sadly those kids would still have to be with her which is also not that great either potentially. I agree on that, neither one should get them honestly but they should both clearly not be together.  Sadly this is not rare and tons of parents in this country literally do not deserve to have children in their care based on how they care for them.  

Hopefully for the NFL's sake this is all over but I doubt it is.  

I find a lot of child service workers over react and protect to put kids in homes were they get molested, ect ect.  Yall can pretend your protecting kids all you want but the truth of the matter is the foster system is very broken and unsafe.

8 hours ago, valkrei said:

I find a lot of child service workers over react and protect to put kids in homes were they get molested, ect ect.  Yall can pretend your protecting kids all you want but the truth of the matter is the foster system is very broken and unsafe.

I do not work in social services.  I work with special needs preschool children.  And sure some foster homes are awful, some are great just like some parents are awful and some are great.  Still does not mean Tyreek Hill and his 'girl friend' are not pretty poor parents based on how they talk to each other and treat each other.   And if that child actually told the mom his dad hits him, that should be taken very seriously.  But the 'girl friend' is not really credible and who knows if he is lying about being told, could be simply supported by interviewing the child and sure that has been done.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I do not work in social services.  I work with special needs preschool children.  And sure some foster homes are awful, some are great just like some parents are awful and some are great.  Still does not mean Tyreek Hill and his 'girl friend' are not pretty poor parents based on how they talk to each other and treat each other.   And if that child actually told the mom his dad hits him, that should be taken very seriously.  But the 'girl friend' is not really credible and who knows if he is lying about being told, could be simply supported by interviewing the child and sure that has been done.

If Tyreek can get full control of his kids he can ditch that crazy woman.  That is the best solution.

7 minutes ago, valkrei said:

If Tyreek can get full control of his kids he can ditch that crazy woman.  That is the best solution.

I agree he has to ditch that lady right away.  But if he did indeed choke her while she was pregnant with his child, someone else is crazy as well and it would be him.  

13 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I agree he has to ditch that lady right away.  But if he did indeed choke her while she was pregnant with his child, someone else is crazy as well and it would be him.  

Maybe both but ya get the feeling this lady has extorted him and what not since shes been pregnant. Anyone can break with the right pressure.