Jaguars sign WR Chris Conley

.Buzz

Depends on the exact numbers i guess, but i actually really like this signing.  He's exactly the sort of target that was most glaringly missing from our WR corps in that "big body possession guy" type.  And it at least potentially shows that this staff are aware of just how important that type is going to be to Foles success/failure here.

Plus, as a bonus...it's a guy who should already have a jumpstart on rapport with Foles from their previous time together.  That could be big in helping Foles settle in with a security blankie early while parachuting into a new situation with big expectations.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Depends on the exact numbers i guess, but i actually really like this signing.  He's exactly the sort of target that was most glaringly missing from our WR corps in that "big body possession guy" type.  And it at least potentially shows that this staff are aware of just how important that type is going to be to Foles success/failure here.

Plus, as a bonus...it's a guy who should already have a jumpstart on rapport with Foles from their previous time together.  That could be big in helping Foles settle in with a security blankie early while parachuting into a new situation with big expectations.

1) 1.8M

2) He said he signed here mostly because of Nick. They seem to have a great relationship.

Archived