Jaguars sign OT Cedric Ogbuehi

.Buzz

i was hoping wed resign Flowers instead of signing him.  should be an upgrade over Josh wells in theory. 

anyways based on his size and arm length im not suprised Marrone decided to tell caldwell and coughlin to give him a shot.   cant say anything on the athleticism cuz he was unable to participate because of a torn acl in a bowl game. 

if anything else we can have Flowers backup LT and Og backup RT (if he doesn't start). I rather have Flowers and the potential of Og over Wells.

Only thing Wells is good for is hyping whoever rookie DL we take based on camp match up

2 hours ago, Speedyg said:

if anything else we can have Flowers backup LT and Og backup RT (if he doesn't start). I rather have Flowers and the potential of Og over Wells.

Only thing Wells is good for is hyping whoever rookie DL we take based on camp match up

if OG was stronger then i could see us giving him a shot to compete as a RG. 

20 hours ago, Speedyg said:

At this point does OG have potential though?

Archived