Jaguars sign OT Cedric Ogbuehi

.Buzz

People act like there isn't tons of awful OL as backups across the league.

He probably got paid a low end short term deal to see if he just needed a change of scenery. At worst he's a reserve OL that will only see the field if an injury happens and likely be a weak spot like what happens most places. Best case a change of scenery does him well and he gets by/shows flashes of solid play ala Flowers last year (not that Flowers was solid, but he definitely wasn't nearly as bad as Giants fans made him out to be (most likely because they invested a 1st and we didn't with him)).

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Worst draft pick I’ve ever seen 

Hunh? I thought that Cedric Ogbuehi was a graduate of the great Tree of Offensive Linemen that Cincinnati has been famous for- Ogbuehi, Jake Fisher, Russell "Jethro" Bodine, Ogbuehi, Billy Price, Alex Redmond, Bobby Hart, Trey Hopkins, Cedric Ogbuehi........am I missing something? They were able to let that guy- Whitfield? Whittaker? - leave as a free-agent couple of years ago. 

Always liked the way at Bengals' home games where they'd play "Welcome To The Jungle!" over the P.A. when the O-Line would come onto the field- let opposing defenses know what they were getting into, Ha! Ha!

Image result for Cincinnati Bengals offensive linemen

16 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

Really not expecting much other than as insurance in case we can't get one in the draft.

Yeah, if we don't draft a RT I'm expecting Richardson unless Cedric looks ok and beats him out somehow.

Archived