Jaguars sign OT Cedric Ogbuehi

.Buzz

I doubt i'll be able to find the quote, so i'm not even going to try.  But my favorite interview with Ced was when a reporter asked him after the game about a couple of sacks and pressures he gave up.  Ced replied with something like Well I won on most of my snaps so I think I played pretty good.

He just doesn't even care lol.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

I doubt i'll be able to find the quote, so i'm not even going to try.  But my favorite interview with Ced was when a reporter asked him after the game about a couple of sacks and pressures he gave up.  Ced replied with something like Well I won on most of my snaps so I think I played pretty good.

He just doesn't even care lol.

God i hope this was a long time ago lol...

2 hours ago, theJ said:

But was he wrong???

On 3/16/2019 at 8:22 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

God i hope this was a long time ago lol...

It was either 2016 or 2017.  It wasn't his rookie year, because he didn't play.  And it wasn't last year, i don't believe.

On 3/18/2019 at 9:18 AM, TheVillain112 said:

He's in contention for the worst first round draft pick in Bengals history.  Think about that.  That's how bad he is...

Report is it's for the vet min.

Can't really fault the Jags for kicking those tires...

28 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

Report is it's for the vet min.

Can't really fault the Jags for kicking those tires...

Yeah it's fine.  We Bengals fans joke, but it's worth seeing if he pull something together.  They can always cut him in camp.

As long as he's not the actual plan for RT, i have no qualms with a signing like this.  Hopefully they realized after last year, that you need depth who can play Tackle.  And i mean...they seemed to get something serviceable out of guys like Flowers and Omameh that another team couldn't usher out the door fast enough.  Maybe they'll get something out of Ogbuehi too.  Hopefully we never have to see him in the regular season game...but stuff happens.

Archived