Where there's smoke there is fire

Bo Duke

Derrius Guice just tweeted at Diggs. Who knows? Something is up, seems to me Diggs is trying to get out of Minnesota. Cant help but laugh about it even  if we get him or not.

Cause evidently Cousins ain't all that he's cracked up to be. This is a prime example of why full guaranteed contracts will not work in the NFL. Minnesota paid all that money with no resources to sign new talent and evidently not enough to keep their own. Cousins ain't Brady and hes not going to make less talented players around him produce. If Diggs leaves, they're going to look like a dumpster fire 

8 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Derrius Guice just tweeted at Diggs. Who knows? Something is up, seems to me Diggs is trying to get out of Minnesota. Cant help but laugh about it even  if we get him or not.

Cause evidently Cousins ain't all that he's cracked up to be. This is a prime example of why full guaranteed contracts will not work in the NFL. Minnesota paid all that money with no resources to sign new talent and evidently not enough to keep their own. Cousins ain't Brady and hes not going to make less talented players around him produce. If Diggs leaves, they're going to look like a dumpster fire 

This post is wrong on a couple different levels. 
1. Where did you get the idea Diggs wants out? Because his brother posted a random photo of him in a Redskins uniform, his home town team. He post cryptic stuff all of the time. 

2. What talent has Minnesota not been able to keep? 

18 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

They work if you pay the right guy. Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Peyton Manning, have the resume of QBs you give 84 million guaranteed dollars too, not a Kirk Cousins. Mahomes will probably get guaranteed money surpassing Cousins. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

They work if you pay the right guy. Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Peyton Manning, have the resume of QBs you give 84 million guaranteed dollars too, not a Kirk Cousins. Mahomes will probably get guaranteed money surpassing Cousins. 

I know that. But no way in the world can an argument be validated in that regard for Cousins. Hasn't won a playoff game to date. Hasn't shown to makes those around him better. So far for Minnesota it looks like a bad investment. Going from NFC championship game to missing the playoffs is a pretty big blunder so far.

16 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

This post is wrong on a couple different levels. 
1. Where did you get the idea Diggs wants out? Because his brother posted a random photo of him in a Redskins uniform, his home town team. He post cryptic stuff all of the time. 

2. What talent has Minnesota not been able to keep? 

If it didn't catch your attention you would be in the Skins forum checking it out. Maybe its nothing but maybe there is something. I don't know, it caught a bunch of people's attention. You get posted in another teams uniform, gonna raise some eyebrows 

5 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

If it didn't catch your attention you would be in the Skins forum checking it out. Maybe its nothing but maybe there is something. I don't know, it caught a bunch of people's attention. You get posted in another teams uniform, gonna raise some eyebrows 

The picture isn't what caught my attention. I had seen things about it all week so I decided to come check it out here to see if you guys had any other info. 

But regardless, again, what does me checking into this forum have to do with Diggs wanting to leave Minnesota?

It doesn't sound like they are actively trying to trade him, but it sounded like teams called and if they get a great offer they would. But trading for Norman wouldn't make sense because of his age and his contract. Trading Waynes would clear 9.5 ish off the cap and they had good production from Holton Hill last year. 

6 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

Plus I don't know why the Vikings would trade for Norman, when they have Rhodes, Waynes, Alexander, and Hughes. 

And the guy didn't even spell Stefon Diggs right. 

I don't know why they gave Cousins all that money either but it happened. It's all probably bs but it made a boring day, well.... not so boring 

Archived