Sign in to follow this  
DreamKid

2019 ROT

8 hours ago, Danand said:

Came in here to post the same tweet. Good thing he lost some weight, he carried some bad weight last year and I think it showed.

he still had his best year in the late season in 2018, and would be a great addition if he can provide the same. carrying 4 RB's would be a lot, so special teams will be a deciding factor

Yup. Either that or perhaps Hill goes down with a “camp injury”. Fast RBs of his ilk have been known to have issues with their hamstrings... if you catch my drift.

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yup. Either that or perhaps Hill goes down with a “camp injury”. Fast RBs of his ilk have been known to have issues with their hamstrings... if you catch my drift.

I don't think Hill is in danger of one of those injuries. Last year we had Gus being the gammer, and Dixon the more allround type of back. Now we have Ingram to be the allround back, so I believe Dixon and Edwards are the two who we should look at as a battle in TC. 

I just don't find anyway Dixon makes it out of training camp. I'll be very surprised if that happened. I think he's traded for a 5th before its all said and done.

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I just don't find anyway Dixon makes it out of training camp. I'll be very surprised if that happened. I think he's traded for a 5th before its all said and done.

Final year of his deal and the other team has all the leverage. A conditional 6th is likely the best we can get. A 7th or a release being most realistic.