Round by Round Mock (you make the pick...#114 &118 on page 7)

squire12

53 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

As much as I love Deebo, I think Bradbury is about as sure of a thing as one can find in this draft, especially in a ZBS. 10 year starter from the day he walks in the door at OG or C. 

My pick is Bradbury.

yeah, I've zero'd in on him as a top target for GB.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

As much as I love Deebo, I think Bradbury is about as sure of a thing as one can find in this draft, especially in a ZBS. 10 year starter from the day he walks in the door at OG or C. 

My pick is Bradbury.

If the draft is today, I think Bradbury goes top 25 with a chance of top 20

13 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

One of the offensive tackles is #1 priority right now. I expect Jawaan Taylor T Florida or Andre Dillard T Wash St to be teh selection here.  

Really don't think either is going to be available this late.  Probably more likely they go top 10 than fall into the 2nd round.

Bradbury got pushed around in one on ones at the senior bowl all week. I love his athletic ability, but I see him as strictly a center for the beginning of his nfl career. If you’re looking at guard try Lindstrom, Risner, or M Jordan. Bradbury reminds me of Jason Kelce.

Selected #12 Brian Burns, #30 Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, #44 Deebo Samuel.  Going with Connor McGovern.  IOL prospect that should develop into a starter with the potential to take over for Lane Taylor after 2019

Pick 75

Damien Harris

Terry McLaurin

Jace Sternberger

Michael Dieter

Connor McGovern

Blake Cashman

Rock Ya-Sin

Johnathan Abram

23 hours ago, 86Capers said:

Bradbury got pushed around in one on ones at the senior bowl all week. I love his athletic ability, but I see him as strictly a center for the beginning of his nfl career. If you’re looking at guard try Lindstrom, Risner, or M Jordan. Bradbury reminds me of Jason Kelce.

How on earth is this a bad thing?

8 hours ago, 86Capers said:

It’s not, I’m just not trying to replace Corey Linsley at the moment. I could see us targeting a guard early though.

If you think one of these guys is going to Jason Kelce, you sit him for a year and jettison Linsley in 2020 for 8 million in cap space.

Archived