squire12

Round by Round Mock (you make the pick...#114 &118 on page 7)

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Trade down would be my choice. 

Which is why we always value your input but would never let you sit in the GM chair! :)
(Just some early morning GYS).

White is the biggest impact guy. Imagine pairing him with Martinez. He is a great blitzer from in middle and can cover TE. Acould be the final chess peice for our defense..

I just can’t get myself to like White more than Devin Bush, who will go further down in the first round. I’m taking Burns here. 

1 hour ago, hsmc25 said:

White is the biggest impact guy. Imagine pairing him with Martinez. He is a great blitzer from in middle and can cover TE. Acould be the final chess peice for our defense..

If White can cover the middle of the field that would be great.  It was super depressing to see guys open in there all the time.   I don't think we'd suffer with him or Burns here.

I’ll go with D-line and pick Wilkins, with White being my second choice. Both these cats provide a hedge against the impending free agency of Martinez and Daniels next year.

But I like Dillard as well.

Edited by JQ1