Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DoleINGout

2019 Mock Draft: Número Cuatro [UPDATE]

Recommended Posts

I'd love it for the Bengals.  I guess it depends on how AJ Brown projects on the outside.  We already have Boyd in the slot now, and not sure how that lineup looks.  If they go OL, I could see them rolling the dice on Little.  If not, McGary there or in the third.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kodaraw said:

I swear you had NYG going White, Burns, and Adderly. Now it’s Oliver, Greedy, and Jones. I don’t see a QB in the cards. Especially not Jones. I think Ford/Taylor is the pick over Greedy. And Adderly in the second. Bethea is old and FS has been a huge issue for the last 3-4 years. 

... wrong mock. Only edit I made was I switched the order of Patriots pick so instead of Hakeem Butler at 32 and Jerry Tillery at 64 it's reverse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Pugger said:

If Burns is still there at 30 I'll be shocked.  

 

14 hours ago, smetana34 said:

If Burns is there at 30 and GB passes, I'll be upset

I would consider flipping the picks at 30 and 40 between the Packers and Bills then. You guys would use Brian Burns better in that scheme with Oren Burks set to take over the role I had envisioned Mack Wilson filling next to Blake Martinez.

For the Bills, Lorenzo Alexander is turning 36 this year and while he was capable in 2018, Mack Wilson would be good depth and definitely in-line to start if not this season then next.

Edited by DoleINGout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Interesting you have us taking Haskins despite signing Foles. We’ve talked about that possibility 

Foles has the spot locked down for two years at least and Dwayne Haskins hasn't turned 22 yet so he could start in 2021 probably when Foles is turning 33.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kodaraw Btw how do you think Christian Wilkins fits into the Giants scheme if he were the pick instead of Ed Oliver at #6? I imagine it's not much of a difference to James Bettcher. With Oliver's injury concern from last seasom and Wilkins pass rush specialty it might actually be a safer investment and better fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 players that would be better then Oliver IMO would be Thornhill or Butler. They would make a bigger impact then he would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like it all except for the first pick. It would suck seeing the top 3 Defenders go, but I just can't get behind Gary at #4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Simmons a lot but I highly doubt the Titans take a guy who likely won’t play this season at 19. Samuel is an excellent pick. Burns, Lindstrom, or Bradbury would be excellent picks at 19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I like Simmons a lot but I highly doubt the Titans take a guy who likely won’t play this season at 19. Samuel is an excellent pick. Burns, Lindstrom, or Bradbury would be excellent picks at 19.

Would a different DT be likely? I saw a report today that said before the injury the Titans really liked Simmons. I like the way Samuels fits in with the Titans offense a lot.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Like it all except for the first pick. It would suck seeing the top 3 Defenders go, but I just can't get behind Gary at #4.

Thought I saw the Raiders were really into Gary. That was a huge influence on me in determining the pick.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

2 players that would be better then Oliver IMO would be Thornhill or Butler. They would make a bigger impact then he would.

Oliver is definitely a sleeper in my opinion and would help the Cowboys replace Witten after he retires again. Thornhill is in my opinion the best free safety however and I could get behind that pick for tthe Cowboys too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Would a different DT be likely? I saw a report today that said before the injury the Titans really liked Simmons. I like the way Samuels fits in with the Titans offense a lot.

Not with Wilkins and Lawrence both gone in front of them. I heard they liked Simmons as well but they also want their 1st round pick to play this year. They can’t afford the luxury of having the #19 pick sit a year. Wouldn’t mind trading back in the 1st and picking up more picks. Then maybe they take Simmons in the 2nd. I doubt any team takes Simmons in the 1st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not with Wilkins and Lawrence both gone in front of them. I heard they liked Simmons as well but they also want their 1st round pick to play this year. They can’t afford the luxury of having the #19 pick sit a year. Wouldn’t mind trading back in the 1st and picking up more picks. Then maybe they take Simmons in the 2nd. I doubt any team takes Simmons in the 1st.

Patriots might. I wonder if the Titans/Vrabel will fall in love with Jerry Tillery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If my Giants drafted Oliver, Williams and Jones in that order id be doing jumping jacks. That would be insane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see the Vikings passing on an OL to get a NT. Dillard seems like the obvious choice, though Ford and moving him to guard would make a lot of sense as well. The Vikings have signed a UT who likely will be rotating in quite often with Shamar Stephen. I would go: Dillard and then McGovern or Deebo in round two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I don't see the Vikings passing on an OL to get a NT. Dillard seems like the obvious choice, though Ford and moving him to guard would make a lot of sense as well. The Vikings have signed a UT who likely will be rotating in quite often with Shamar Stephen. I would go: Dillard and then McGovern or Deebo in round two.

SO the McGovern pick is agreeable at least. Would Ford be the guy here if the Texans jumped the Vikings to select Dillard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×