2019 Mock Draft: Número Cuatro [UPDATE]

DoleINGout

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

SO the McGovern pick is agreeable at least. Would Ford be the guy here if the Texans jumped the Vikings to select Dillard?

Yeah, right now I could see the Vikings going OL two picks in a row. Ford is definitely a solid pick if Dillard wasn't there.

Just now, The Gnat said:

Yeah, right now I could see the Vikings going OL two picks in a row. Ford is definitely a solid pick if Dillard wasn't there.

I think Ford could manage at LT too for a couple seasons. I read that Rieff might get move inside to LG, how likely is that?

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

I think Ford could manage at LT too for a couple seasons. I read that Rieff might get move inside to LG, how likely is that?

I think there's a chance of that. I'm not sure how I feel about Rieff going to LG, but I'd maybe prefer to do it the other way around. Rieff isn't a good LT, but he's serviceable, and he's been playing OT for a long time.

On 3/17/2019 at 10:00 AM, DoleINGout said:

Fair criticism 👍🏼

I just don't see Simmons as the Patriots pick. Need yes, but the baggage is to great. What would happen, Me too (in Mass) goes crazy, Krafts arrest and Trump connection and the legacy of Mira Kraft.  She had a drafted player released the day or so after he was drafted for abuse. And lastly he is out for the year.  

PS The media and talk show would have a field day.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:19 PM, DoleINGout said:

20. Steelers - Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia

Yes. Given how the draft played out to this point, this pick makes the most sense to me.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:19 PM, DoleINGout said:

52. Steelers - Kaleb McGary, RT, Washington

No. They let Gilbert go to the Cardinals because they have pieces in place.  OL later in this draft, sure, but not here. I think TE is a better position here. Maybe ILB, depending on who is on the board.

55 minutes ago, cjfollett said:

No. They let Gilbert go to the Cardinals because they have pieces in place.  OL later in this draft, sure, but not here. I think TE is a better position here. Maybe ILB, depending on who is on the board.

Cameron Smith would be a good pick at ILB. At tight end definitely Kahale Warring.

5 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

What if instead of Oliver it is Christian Wilkins they like more and select?

I wouldnt be opposed to Wilkins. But Dave Gettleman likes nasty SOBs' on his line and Ed Oliver is just that type of guy for him. I think its a good move. Wilkins i dont think is a bad move either. 

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

I just don't see Simmons as the Patriots pick. Need yes, but the baggage is to great. What would happen, Me too (in Mass) goes crazy, Krafts arrest and Trump connection and the legacy of Mira Kraft.  She had a drafted player released the day or so after he was drafted for abuse. And lastly he is out for the year.  

PS The media and talk show would have a field day.

I am unaware of what you're talking about. Only knock against Simmons I know of is his recent injury.

Archived