Which bottom 10 offense (PPG) has the best chance to finish inside the top 10 in 2019?

BlaZeN37

Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams make it pretty easy to say the Raiders.

Titans would be my next bet.  Improved Oline, Derrick Henry getting a bigger load through a whole season, and their lead receiver hopefully won't miss the entire season this time.

I don't think any of them will. Gun to my head? Probably Detroit or NYJ.  

Stafford is the best quarterback of the group, and he has some really good pieces around him. I also like Darnold, Gase, and the offensive pieces they've added this offseason.

If Darnold takes that proverbial next step, with a fresh and motivated Leveon Bell I could see it being the Jets. 

I just don't trust Gruden, Carr hasn't played well under him, and Antonio is a diva. Something just tells me that team will still implode/suck/at least not be a top 10 offense.

I seriously doubt any of them will. They all look meh. I mean yeah the raiders added brown but that team is a dumpster fire. Detroit has the best QB but they also have a tough division so that hurts them....

So yeah I'm gonna say none

17 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I seriously doubt any of them will. They all look meh. I mean yeah the raiders added brown but that team is a dumpster fire. Detroit has the best QB but they also have a tough division so that hurts them....

So yeah I'm gonna say none

I think we're in a pretty good position tbh. Still are top 10 in cap room with all these big contracts. We'll make a few more smaller signings on D and then go BPA come draft time with 4 picks in the top 50 or so.

Archived