One Round Mock

bucsfan333

I think that's really good overall.

Do the Pats draft a WR in the first? Probably not but AJ Brown is really good.

Does KC go IDL over Edge after losing Houston and Ford?

I would switch Murphy and Greedy.

Fant at 30 would be a steal. I think he is that hot of a prospect that he goes top 15-20.

I don't think Butler is a 1st round talent but he is polarizing. I'd give the Colts Zach Allen or Ferrell.

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Fant at 30 would be a steal. I think he is that hot of a prospect that he goes top 15-20.

I don't think Butler is a 1st round talent but he is polarizing. I'd give the Colts Zach Allen or Ferrell.

I almost gave the Pats Jeffery Simmons. But I opted for Josh Gordon's replacement.

KC was my toughest pick. I think there's enough depth that they could pass on Polite at 29. Guys like Ferguson, Walker, Granderson, Ximines, Allen, and Winovich should be second/third round picks. And they should have their pick of at least one of them. Lawrence fills the big hole they have in the middle of that defense, and might be the better player.

23 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I agree here. The WR position is loaded and IMO the Pats would pass on Brown and get WR later. A trade is a more likely scenario.

Nice job on the draft.

Thats an interesting falcons pick and one few of us would probably take or be super happy with on draft day.  It's not a terrible one overall because he is talented and it's good value there but the need isn't quite as big as a Defensive Tackle or Edge rusher would be.

I personally would take Christian Wilkins or Clelin Ferrell there myself or even look to see if anyone wanted to trade up for greedy so we could take Wilkins ferrell, or Lawrence later + get a 2nd round pick or so that would be nice.   But if we did go greedy in round 1 at 14 then we should really be on the phone seeing if we can trade up for Simmons at DT if we don't think he would drop to us at our 2nd pick so we can come out of this draft with 2 top 10 value players for our future.

That Falcons pick is pretty atrocious. Atlanta doesn't need a first round corner. Trufant, Oliver and Kazee will be the starting 3 corners in 2019. It'd be shocking to see them spend a first round pick on a spot they haven't taken but once in the first round under Dimitroff. Now, DT, OL, or even EDGE would make a lot more sense and would be much, much better for the Falcons. In this situation, I think they would go with Brian Burns or Christian Wilkins.

21 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

KC was my toughest pick. I think there's enough depth that they could pass on Polite at 29. Guys like Ferguson, Walker, Granderson, Ximines, Allen, and Winovich should be second/third round picks. And they should have their pick of at least one of them. Lawrence fills the big hole they have in the middle of that defense, and might be the better player.

I don't know how big that hole in the middle is though. Chris Jones, Derrick Nnadi, Xavier Williams, and Justin Hamilton are all returning. I think Lawrence would improve the depth for sure. But with the needs elsewhere I don't know if IDL is the pick. I'd rather look at CB, S, or DE.

Honestly though I haven't looked into Spag's defense enough to truly know what he needs. I know the basics but most of my in-depth defensive knowledge is 3-4 based.

16 hours ago, scar988 said:

That Falcons pick is pretty atrocious. Atlanta doesn't need a first round corner. Trufant, Oliver and Kazee will be the starting 3 corners in 2019. It'd be shocking to see them spend a first round pick on a spot they haven't taken but once in the first round under Dimitroff. Now, DT, OL, or even EDGE would make a lot more sense and would be much, much better for the Falcons. In this situation, I think they would go with Brian Burns or Christian Wilkins.

I could see Burns happening but Burns and Gary are the 2 guys i would prefer not to take at 14 in this draft.  Their not my favorite prospects after watching a good bit of each of them over the last few months.   Wilkins i for sure want though if we can get him i'll be really happy.

Archived