How i see the top 35 going... (NO TRADES)

OG_C2X

I’m warming up to Winovich at 35 but I feel he would get eliminated in a lot of games in the NFL. Solid complete player though and a ton of fun. 

My perfect draft:

4. QW

24. Jachai Polite

27. Noah Fant

35. Chase Winovich

4th RD. WR Emanuel Hall or OG Michael Jordan 

5th RD. RB Bryce Love 

Yeah three DL... man that DL would be sick. 

If QW is gone and Bosa/Allen is there:

4. DE Nick Bosa or DE/OLB Josh Allen

24. DE Jachai Polite

27. TE Noah Fant

35. BPA positions here might be a luxory, OG, WR, or CB. If Rock Ya Sin is here I probably pick him. I’d also consider a slight reach on Julian Love. I also would be completely fine with a top OG like Chris Lindstrom or Erik McCoy. Good played well but he could use competition plus depth. This is would of the best Guard classes I have ever seen to be honest. I’d also be fine with a Slot WR at this pick like Hollywood Brown or AJ Brown. 

Basically with two EDGEs in the 1st and a TE, there’s a ton of routes we can go with pick 35. 

6 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Seriously? Or?

Pretty sure one of those three will be there. Even Bosa is possible considering SF is rumored to believe QW is the best player in the draft and Allen fits the Jets defense a lot better than Bosa as they have committed to a 3-4.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:02 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

White just doesn't scream to me as top 5 pick worthy. Love him as a prospect but off ball LBer's value wise worry me there.I'd prefer to address DE/DT rather than MLB that high imo.

I don't understand this value thing people put on top 5 draft picks just because of the position the player plays.

MLB is the QB of the defense. How is that not of value if you like the player and think he can be a blue chipper for you. Just more draft nonsense imo.

With that said, I don't think White is a top 5 pick because of his inexperience as a MLB. He will be a great player in this league but I think it will take a year to get there and you can't take a guy like that in front of Q, Bosa, Allen, Gary, Simmons, Oliver, Metcalf and J. WIlliams.

With THAT said, I think he is a great fit for us but only if we move down some. Say to the 7th-12th spots. Gaining the extra pick/s and getting White would be huge and the landscape of the roster would be idle and set us up for having a great LB core for years. With VB and Whitehead already in place they provide the insurance of vets who have seen it all and played different positions. With Lee, Morrow and Cabinda we have young guys that we are coaching up and have shown flashes. Adding White brings in a an Alpha that can lead that group. Of those 6 guys I would probably start VB at MLB with Cabinda behind him, Whitehead at SLB with Lee behind him and White at WLB with Morrow behind him. I was gonna get into how Guenther can help White's game and who we'd play on passing downs and what not but I ran out of time haha. Just watch the video and know I think White would be invaluable to us because he would be a 3 down backer while you may want to take VB and/or Whitehead off the field in favor of one of the young guys on passing downs.

With the 24, 27 and 35th picks I would look at guys like Cody Ford, Garrett Bradbury, Julian Love, Byron Murphy, Miles Sanders, Clelin Ferrell, Devin Bush, the Iowa TEs, AJ Brown and Jaylon Ferguson, assuming they are there ( I know some won't be).

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

I hate that people have us taking Gary he is going to be a bust, no production in college, and we supposed to take him top 4 and he going to be a stud in the NFL I call bs!

Yep Gary is your typical hyped up "athletic freak" and "workout warrior". His tape sucks, no production, and lazy imo. Let him go to NE and maybe Bellichick can coach him up.

There is very little chance we blow our top 4 picks this year.  Are we going to hit on all of them?  Probably not but 2 or 3 should turn into good players.  From all the mocks I have seen what hurts the most is not having a 3rd.  We could always trade back to pick up a third but as it stands now we do not.  AB is a great player and I can not argue against his value versus a 3rd and 5th.  One aspect that I do not like however is that we were in a great position to draft a WR in the late 1st early 2nd and get great value and would have received great value grabbing a falling player in the early third.  I will feel much better trading out of the 1st with one of our late picks into the early 2nd if we can get a 3rd out of it but it also depends on if a player I really like falls to the late first.  So many options.

2 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

For me, the ideal would be Bosa/Allen, Devin Bush, one of the TEs, then Harry.

For me its Bosa if he isnt there Gary, Ferrel and White are above Allen on my board.

I love Bush and the TEs with 2 of our 3 late picks and I was all for Harry (who i think is the best WR to come out this year or last) prior to the AB trade and Tyrell signing. Now i want to get one of the CBs with the 3rd.

32 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

For me its Bosa if he isnt there Gary, Ferrel and White are above Allen on my board.

I love Bush and the TEs with 2 of our 3 late picks and I was all for Harry (who i think is the best WR to come out this year or last) prior to the AB trade and Tyrell signing. Now i want to get one of the CBs with the 3rd.

You'd choose Ferrell and White over Q?

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You'd choose Ferrell and White over Q?

I said Ferrell gary and white are ahead of allen on my board.

While i wouldn't be mad if Q was the pick. I think a line comprised of Key - Hankins - Hurst - Ferrell/Gary is a better option for us then replacing Hankins with Q and going from there

56 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I said Ferrell gary and white are ahead of allen on my board.

While i wouldn't be mad if Q was the pick. I think a line comprised of Key - Hankins - Hurst - Ferrell/Gary is a better option for us then replacing Hankins with Q and going from there

Gary a bust!

I think Gary can be an unbelievable pro. I just wouldn't take the risk until the late 1st. That's where his value would lie, but he won't reach there.

If I had to project a need based 35, I'd want DE, CB, LB, and TE.

What I'd want to happen:

4. Quinnen

24. Ferrell

27. Fant

At 35, I have no idea who'll drop. I'd take anyone considered BPA, whether that's Jacobs, CB, WR, etc.

Archived