How i see the top 35 going... (NO TRADES)

OG_C2X

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think Gary can be an unbelievable pro. I just wouldn't take the risk until the late 1st. That's where his value would lie, but he won't reach there.

If I had to project a need based 35, I'd want DE, CB, LB, and TE.

What I'd want to happen:

4. Quinnen

24. Ferrell

27. Fant

At 35, I have no idea who'll drop. I'd take anyone considered BPA, whether that's Jacobs, CB, WR, etc.

I would take Gary at 24 without question but there is no scenario where I draft him at 4.  Whether we get Allen, Bosa, or Q does not matter.  Who we pair them with at 24 and 27 does.  If we grab Q I hope one of the DE falls to 24.  If we get Allen I would still want a DE at 24 but it would lessen the need.  I would pair Bosa and Allen with Lawrence and Q with Ferrel, Gary, Sweat,...  Also if we get Q or Lawrence both can play next to Hankins and both can stay in on passing downs.  For those that are scared to draft a 3T because of Hurst I would also not mind if we drafted edge @ at 4, TE and LB at 24 and 27, and then grabbed Simmons at 35.  The chances we screw this up have to be smaller than any other time I have been a fan.  We have positions of need that look like they almost fall perfectly in line with the strengths of the draft.  If we make the easy choices and do not try and out smart everyone this should be a great draft class for us.

Archived