JRob Has Done Well So Far In Free Agency Still Has Draft As Well

The Robfather

There for a good while i was praying that JRob wouldn't bring back Cyprien and let Vacarro walk. In the past moves like this would drive me mad but it looks like we have ourselves a damn good GM who truly is doing everything to win not just cutting corners and saving a buck like some would do. Also we did the same reupping Tye Smith at CB as well as OT Kevin Pamphile both will be great depth. We also took care of P Brett Kern recently as well.

When JRob let Cyp go and then resigned Vacarro i was very happy. You could see how much better the safety unit was with Vacarro/Byard. So S Vacarro being reupped was a major plus.

Next another situation that ended up having a cliffhanger type moment was when we had an agreement to sign WR Adam Humphries then when i saw them sneaky bastards up in New England were raising the price i was pissed. I had a feeling he might leave. However there was history with Adam and JRob and our GM stood on the table for him while both were in Tampa and that plus giving us his word were all it took,After all our offer was higher when he agreed before Bellicheat tried his damndest thankfully it didnt work.

Next we have G Rodger Saffold who was one of the best guards on the market to take over for the departing Quinton Spain and we happen to cut Josh Kline which was awesome as he was a turnstile and most of us thought he wouldnt be let go this soon due to money owed. Glad that JRob admits his mistake and moves on.Saffold opened up big holes for Gurley in L.A. hoping he does the same for Henry.

One that surprised me was DE Cameron Wake who still has a good motor regardless of age. It was clear we weren't gonna go after Z'Darrius Smith once the price tag got enormous but me i am very happy we got Wake and if he gives us two solid years we will be looking good. After all year after year in Miami he has been good and there has been no drop off yet in what he can do.

Last but not least in the first wave of free agency we took care of what to me is one of our most important issues and that is signing a really good backup QB just in case we have another situation like last year when in the last game of the season with the playoffs on the line Mariota couldn't play and it was clear that backup Blaine Gabbert wasn't good enough. So we cut Gabbert and brought in Ryan Tannehill who was the starter in Miami last year.

If we have any issues with Mariota this season we have very capable backup QB in Tannehill. In the last 4 seasons JRob has built a pretty good roster. In fact we have had 3 straight winning seasons and won a playoff game in 2017 and the following year 2018 going into the last game of the regular season we had a win and your in the playoffs game but due to Mariota being injured and out we didnt win. Next time JRob is making sure that there are no disadvantages if it comes to that.

Whats amazing is we made all these moves and still have the 2019 NFL Draft coming up and not just anywhere but in our home state of Tennessee.

We need help on the interior offensive line,defensive line,EDGE,WR those are our main areas and if JRob gets help in all those areas we will look really good going into next season.

There are quite a few fans wanting TE Hockenson out of Iowa as our 1st round pick. I am impressed enough to where i wouldnt be bothered if that was the pick.

Some think we will get DT Christian Wilkins or Dexter Lawrence or Chris Lindstrom at G.

Some WR that are possible are DK Metcalf,AJ Brown or Marquise Brown.

Anything is possible, Can't Wait............

Archived