Jump to content
sonny44

Dorsey - What have you done for us lately?

Recommended Posts

I'm personally still aroused from the OBJ trade. I can't be the only one, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm personally still aroused from the OBJ trade. I can't be the only one, right?

Until I see OBJ and Hunt in a Browns jersey, I’ll have a hard time believing this is all real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zelbell said:

Until I see OBJ and Hunt in a Browns jersey, I’ll have a hard time believing this is all real

I still have my hopes up that we get another Chief who could play our SS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

I still have my hopes up that we get another Chief who could play our SS

I think we are waiting for berry to see how cool the market is and then off wr him 1 year 2 million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

I still have my hopes up that we get another Chief who could play our SS

Jordan Lucas is still mostly an unknown, but I appreciate this bold take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Please sign Adrian Phillips the SS from LA Chargers. I think he would be a fairly cheap upgrade for our D

Pretty sure he resigned with the Chargers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think we are waiting for berry to see how cool the market is and then off wr him 1 year 2 million.

Think I saw that he was going to Dallas for a visit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, zelbell said:

Pretty sure he resigned with the Chargers

Booooo, I was really hoping for him but I'm sure Dorsey has a plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×