Dorsey - What have you done for us lately?

sonny44

1 hour ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Booooo, I was really hoping for him but I'm sure Dorsey has a plan. 

I think his plan is to stay under the cap next year. Where we stand right now we are only $33 million under the cap for next year. While we had a lot of carry over money this year we have to keep an eye on what it is doing to us in the future. I think any signings we do this year are going to be 1 year signings unless there is a deal too good to pass up. We have some flexibility with Kirkey and TJ Carrie's contracts next year (we can cut them and save about 7.5 and 6.5) but I think this year's big spending is done unless it is a rent a player.

I saw a You Tube vid last night saying the Browns had traded Ogbah to the Jets for Darron Lee. Can't find it now, and I haven't seen anything from a "respectable" news outlet confirming it. Plus the entire video was of a blogger expressing his opinion.

Me thinks something is rotten in Denmark. Unless anyone else has anything on this - I am throwing the bs flag on it.

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

I saw a You Tube vid last night saying the Browns had traded Ogbah to the Jets for Darron Lee. Can't find it now, and I haven't seen anything from a "respectable" news outlet confirming it. Plus the entire video was of a blogger expressing his opinion.

Me thinks something is rotten in Denmark. Unless anyone else has anything on this - I am throwing the bs flag on it.

I can confirm that an Emmanuel Ogbah trade is being finalized.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't know if we have the same source or not but mine is telling me it is Ogbah, Duke Johnson and our 2020 1st for Julio Jones.

It's not cool for you to mess with people.

Edited by NudeTayne
My new friends and I are not laughing.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/3/21/18275908/cleveland-browns-reportedly-determined-no-17-overall-pick-had-second-round-value

Apparently the browns had 1st round grades on 15 dudes. The 17th overall pick was rated as a 2nd rounder. 

I saw that article too. I think they nailed it cause I've seen a couple posters say the same thing. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/3/21/18275908/cleveland-browns-reportedly-determined-no-17-overall-pick-had-second-round-value

Apparently the browns had 1st round grades on 15 dudes. The 17th overall pick was rated as a 2nd rounder. 

You both live in the future and are late to the party...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

My favorite part of the article:

"And even if Giants general manager Dave Gettleman somehow manages to not screw up that pick"

People really have a lot of faith in that Gettleman guy.

• Like 1