Jump to content
sonny44

Dorsey - What have you done for us lately?

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Guna need einstein to figure this out. 

 

We discussed this earlier this morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We discussed this earlier this morning. 

Mistakey will make a thread to drop this bombshell tomorrow.

Edited by NudeTayne
Perpetually slushed on his honeymoon and sneaking away to the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Dorsey and the coaching staff choose to go the FA route to fill the void left at SS by the departure of Jabrill Peppers - I like the guy at the top of this list. I certainly would be happy with Eric Berry as well. Neither choice should exclude us from drafting Jabrill's long term replacement.

Tre Boston played for Steve Wilks in Arizona last year. Sometimes that could be a help, sometimes it can be a hindrance. There are many moving parts to a potential Boston signing.
 
Have the Browns, with an eye to the future contracts they need to commit to, already exhausted their 2019 free agency budget?

Do they feel there is another free agent available that could be a bigger, more immediate help?

Or - yikes - is the reason that Tre Boston has not been signed here yet simply due to Steve Wilks is very familiar with him and has chosen not to sign him?

All things to consider.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2826941-ranking-the-top-10-nfl-free-agents-left-on-the-market#slide10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love that @ReggieCamp is essentially Browns Twitter for everyone too lazy to sign up for Twitter.

Tip of the cap sir.

Image result for tip of the cap gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KEEP OGBAH and KEEP DUKE JOHNSON!!!!!!

I'm starting my own Bandwagon....

And I personally do not want to see any other moves until the draft....we are Loaded for Bear right now.....already!!

(I mean ND. Suh on a 1 year wouldnt be detrimental....then we just have Clash of the titans at DL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

KEEP OGBAH and KEEP DUKE JOHNSON!!!!!!

I'm starting my own Bandwagon....

And I personally do not want to see any other moves until the draft....we are Loaded for Bear right now.....already!!

(I mean ND. Suh on a 1 year wouldnt be detrimental....then we just have Clash of the titans at DL)

I’m not too concerned if we trade them, but I’d want something of value in return.

Early day 3 pick or a comparable player at another position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

KEEP OGBAH and KEEP DUKE JOHNSON!!!!!!

I'm starting my own Bandwagon....

And I personally do not want to see any other moves until the draft....we are Loaded for Bear right now.....already!!

(I mean ND. Suh on a 1 year wouldnt be detrimental....then we just have Clash of the titans at DL)

I'm for any one-year deals that are reasonable and would presumably end with a decent compensatory (5th or higher). 

I like Duke and see a role for him, depending on who else we add. Why keep Ogbah if he has trade value anywhere, though?

So far Doesey has followed Tayne's Madden blueprint perfectly: I kid you not that in realistic Madden offline franchise, Tayne traded for OBJ went traded away Zeitler and Peppers. Zeitler became expendable this off-season with the pick of Corbett last year. And Peppers... someone can overpay for an average strong safety. 

Tayne's other trade was Ogbah in his contract year. This franchise was all from months ago. It's about to all come true, though.

Edited by NudeTayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

KEEP OGBAH and KEEP DUKE JOHNSON!!!!!!

I'm starting my own Bandwagon....

And I personally do not want to see any other moves until the draft....we are Loaded for Bear right now.....already!!

(I mean ND. Suh on a 1 year wouldnt be detrimental....then we just have Clash of the titans at DL)

We don't need Suh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love that @ReggieCamp is essentially Browns Twitter for everyone too lazy to sign up for Twitter.

Tip of the cap sir.

You tip your hat but don't hit the like button? You better be out of them from your daily adventure of liking every post you see in every thread so they will like you back. (take note that I liked your post about Reggie).

 

I don't twitter so thank you Reggie. I'm not too lazy, I have a twitter account and the app on my phone I just don't do much social media probably because I am anti-social. I check facebook usually once a day. If it is someones birthday then I make sure not to like any posts that day because I don't want them to know I was on facebook and didn't wish them a happy birthday because if I did wish them a happy birthday then the people that I didn't wish a happy birthday because I didn't get on facebook that day would be upset with me. Fortunately I just have two friends on facebook so it doesn't come up that often. I think one of them died a couple years back but I'm not sure and it would seem rude to ask him in messenger just in case he isn't dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You tip your hat but don't hit the like button? You better be out of them from your daily adventure of liking every post you see in every thread so they will like you back. (take note that I liked your post about Reggie).

 

I don't twitter so thank you Reggie. I'm not too lazy, I have a twitter account and the app on my phone I just don't do much social media probably because I am anti-social. I check facebook usually once a day. If it is someones birthday then I make sure not to like any posts that day because I don't want them to know I was on facebook and didn't wish them a happy birthday because if I did wish them a happy birthday then the people that I didn't wish a happy birthday because I didn't get on facebook that day would be upset with me. Fortunately I just have two friends on facebook so it doesn't come up that often. I think one of them died a couple years back but I'm not sure and it would seem rude to ask him in messenger just in case he isn't dead.

I really wanted to like this post but I just burned my last one on Reggie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×