Dorsey - What have you done for us lately?

sonny44

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I really wanted to like this post but I just burned my last one on Reggie.

All you have to do is scroll back up and like Reggie's post again (those are double likes and very valuable) and because of your graciousness of the double like Webby gives you one free regular like. Give it to me.

18 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm for any one-year deals that are reasonable and would presumably end with a decent compensatory (5th or higher). 

I like Duke and see a role for him, depending on who else we add. Why keep Ogbah if he has trade value anywhere, though?

So far Doesey has followed Tayne's Madden blueprint perfectly: I kid you not that in realistic Madden offline franchise, Tayne traded for OBJ went traded away Zeitler and Peppers. Zeitler became expendable this off-season with the pick of Corbett last year. And Peppers... someone can overpay for an average strong safety. 

Tayne's other trade was Ogbah in his contract year. This franchise was all from months ago. It's about to all come true, though.

I like Ogbah's potential upside still.....I like his ability to play inside and outside on the Dline like Chess Piece, which will help to keep the line fresh and Offenses off balance. I like his ability to affect the passing game in non traditional way.

IF we start to get injuries, I much prefer Ogbah as the plug and play guy over Chris Smith, the kid from Penn State, or Brian Price...

And if we let him walk after the year, someone will sign him off the squad and we will get a Compensatory pick somewhere in the neighborhood of his current trade value...if we'd get a 5th anyway...I'd rather wait and let him be depth this year, while developing his potential....maybe our new Dline coach from alabama can get the best out of him.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@DaWg_LB. if all we can get for Ogbah is a 5th, I'd rather keep him too. The hope in trading him would be to get another player for him, one we'd be keeping being this year. If we can get Conley or Joseph from the Raiders for him straight up, I'd do it.

I'm with you on 50% :D

I'd do that deal for Conley for sure...I don't know about Joseph....I don't see him as an upgrade to Kindred.....I see them as the same type of player...and Kindred already has 3 years in the system...

On 3/29/2019 at 10:13 AM, DaWg_LB. said:

I'm with you on 50% :D

I'd do that deal for Conley for sure...I don't know about Joseph....I don't see him as an upgrade to Kindred.....I see them as the same type of player...and Kindred already has 3 years in the system...

That is all assuming Dorsey likes those players. 

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...